Do we need to dig up Ivana's grave?

steinek11

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014
My science, between that and the catholics is there any church not involved with sexual abuse? Where's the power of god when we need it?
Fvck. Read the Bible. He raped a 13 year old to have a kid to murder 30 years later because he created people knowing they would sin, then punished them when they sinned, then when they sinned a lot he flooded the earth, then, still knowing that people would continue sinning, he repopulates the world thru no other means than rampant incest, ordering the raping, murdering, pillaging of innocent women and children all thru the Old Testament.

what do you expect

steinek11

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014
And yet Epsteins client list is safe from investigation.
There’s a lot of powerful people on that list, I’m sure. But he’s definitely on that list too. He’s fvcked a youngster in the same room as Jefe, guarantee.

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
My science, between that and the catholics is there any church not involved with sexual abuse? Where's the power of god when we need it?

52285262484_1bd6220636_m.jpg

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
There’s a lot of powerful people on that list, I’m sure. But he’s definitely on that list too. He’s fvcked a youngster in the same room as Jefe, guarantee.
The list that was released wasn’t a list of sex-trafficking clients. Epstein did A LOT of things other than sex-trafficking and a lot of the people in his contact list clearly had no clue he was doing that, and why would they, it’s obviously something he wasn’t or wouldn’t tell every person he knows.

libbity bibbity

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 22, 2022

Evidence of Trump's treason buried with his rape victim?
So, was Trump still secretly married to Ivana while he was President,when was Trump charged with treason, and who is this rape victim you speak of? And you guys call us conspiracy theorists and in a cult, I see "Ruth Sent Us" is missing one of their idiots.

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
You want to talk about Trump living in your head. For ****s sake OP you are an extreme proof he does and that you are an extremist on the conspiracy side. Go get a job.
So.

What you call “living in my head,” I call a very real concern about the dumbest, most incompetent, most dangerous leader in American history continuing to use his all very stupid supporters to destroy the country.

Donald Trump should “live in the head” of every freedom-loving American Patriot until he is either in prison or dead.

Laner2

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
The Hurtling Moons of Barsoom
So.

What you call “living in my head,” I call a very real concern about the dumbest, most incompetent, most dangerous leader in American history continuing to use his all very stupid supporters to destroy the country.

Donald Trump should “live in the head” of every freedom-loving American Patriot until he is either in prison or dead.
Bolded: Bribeme won't be reelected and if he tries the Lefties are gonna throw banana peels everywhere he wanders aimlessly.

I completely agree, the Donaldo should be living in the head of every freedom-loving American Patriot. But if freedom-loving is the criteria, why does he live in the empty skulls of so many Lefties?

TDS

Reactions: Bobfather

corvettez06

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
So.

And what did he do to you while president? Let me guess you have nothing. I am sure you will reply with some non sense that had no real impact on your day to day living or cost vs what you think is better now.

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
And what did he do to you while president? Let me guess you have nothing. I am sure you will reply with some non sense that had no real impact on your day to day living or cost vs what you think is better now.
That’s not how I evaluate thing because I’m not a selfish prick like you.

I want what’s best for my country and all its citizens because I’m a real patriot.

ask not john f. kennedy GIF by US National Archives

Reactions: HuskerDrummer5

corvettez06

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
That’s not how I evaluate thing because I’m not a selfish prick like you.

I want what’s best for my country and all its citizens because I’m a real patriot.

ask not john f. kennedy GIF by US National Archives
So do I and what is currently going on is not best for the country. O I will take the high road this reply on the name calling. Going forward my feelings don't get hurt over reply's or tweets like yours. That's your one.

Latest posts