ADVERTISEMENT

Do Bears fans like the Foles signing?

Most likely he's not the long term answer. Just a stop-gap for whatever constitutes a season in 2020. It's going to get more weird.

I'll see if he can win the job and then review after he starts 3 games.

Foles is an enigma. No doubt, he has all the tools and can get really hot for a stretch. Dude showed TB12 how it's done on the world's biggest stage. That said, he also can go through some really rough patches where you wonder how he is holding down a job. I think much depends on his surroundings and the locker room vibe. It worked in Philly for a time, but I just don't see if happening in Chicago.

I wish him all the success in the world, though. You won't find a much better person. An extremely humble man who is a tremendous role model for us all. It's OK to not be perfect because nobody is. They just try to make it look that way on facebook.

Last edited:
i still expect mitch to be the starter and then foles is there if he sucks.

Not a bad choice. Brings some skill and maturity that they need at the position. Better keep him upright though. I think he's got 2 good years left in the tank.

He’s boring and not very good but if he’s competent he’s an upgrade.

Mistake, if I were the Bears I would upgrade Safety, cut all QB's and go for RB's. Then I would run-the-damn-ball relying on that sick D to shine, is Rex Grossman still available?

I like it.. if he and Nagy get along, Montgomery isn't a bust and the D stays healthy they could compete for a playoff spot.

plus, maybe he brings that big d!ck swag this team has desperately needed during the mitch era.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT