ADVERTISEMENT

Dismuke.

I hope, finally this year, he is as advertised.

Career Stats​

See All
Stats

TOTSOLOASTSACKFFFRYDSINTYDSAVGTDLNGPDSTFSTFYDSKB
Clearly opposing offenses are afraid to challenge his side of the field....;);)

• Haha
Reactions: timnsun
I get what you are saying, but there are plenty of programs that hoot and holler on D that have pretty god defenses. It's easy to take shots at NU because we are down, but you also add in the Iowa factor and you guys are going to see what you want to see. If Nebraska wins games and has a really good D, there narrative will shift, but you guys are still going to bitch about the same thing.
Again, I’m not talking about hooting and hollering in general. Every team does that. There comes a time when you have to have a realization that just because you put a good hit on someone doesn’t mean your team was successful during that play. I want a guy/culture that gets pissed off that he had to make a tackle 15 yards down the field and was the last resort. Not a guy flexing. I think Husker fans could agree with that sentiment.

Again, I’m not talking about hooting and hollering in general. Every team does that. There comes a time when you have to have a realization that just because you put a good hit on someone doesn’t mean your team was successful during that play. I want a guy/culture that gets pissed off that he had to make a tackle 15 yards down the field and was the last resort. Not a guy flexing. I think Husker fans could agree with that sentiment.
I do agree with you. But does Dismuke do that often? As a fan, I could be blind to that behavior, but I don’t recall it happening all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT