ADVERTISEMENT

Direction of men’s sports

So we should essentially pay for two HC coaching salaries in perpetuity. The one(s) we are paying out and the one we are paying to coach. The fact that there is way too much $$$ sloshing around in P5 football and basketball is due to getting a highly sought after product essentially for free. This allows lucky folks like Frost to receive generational levels of wealth. I'm just for stopping the madness. We'll know in a couple of seasons whether Frost can win here or not. Maybe recenter the discussions around the football players on offer. Or at least discuss what Frost should be doing and quit with the "Scott Fraud" crap.
I have a suggestion - quit worrying so much about WRs and worry more about getting at least two high quality RBs on the roster (maybe they are already here!). There is no way to develop an adequate passing game if you can't run the ball.

or maybe don’t sign coaches who are losing at historic levels to contract extensions

Some may be comfortable riding with Frost until he gets it right, I would be concerned that other than die hard fans most won’t. The other much bigger concern is when major donors pull the plug , that’s when Scott has reached the end .

It’s been mentioned numerous times , but from what I see , living outside of Nebraska (I was born and raised in NE) most casual fans have already for the most part thrown in the towel
there is big donor pull back, and results is just part of it

I am with you I feel like if Frost is willing to run more of a power running offense with spread principles we have a chance. If we continue air raid god help us.
We haven't been running an air raid. We ran the ball almost 60% of the time last year. How did people watch us play this year and think we were running anything close to an air raid offense

Ok but I def feel like frost would prefer to throw. Ie minnesota game plan. And may run 60% of time but qb run game is way overutilizsd.
We haven't been running an air raid. We ran the ball almost 60% of the time last year. How did people watch us play this year and think we were running anything close to an air raid offense

ADVERTISEMENT