ADVERTISEMENT

Dilemma

Husker Dogg

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Going under the knife end of January. Need a series to watch as I will have 7 weeks of recovery time to do nothing and have no football to watch. Any recommendations??? (Note I'm a huge fan of NCIS and a series like Jack Ryan?)

Thanks for any help

Going under the knife end of January. Need a series to watch as I will have 7 weeks of recovery time to do nothing and have no football to watch. Any recommendations??? (Note I'm a huge fan of NCIS and a series like Jack Ryan?)

Thanks for any help
If you like history try Patton 360 and battle 360

Stump town has been good, but that’s not going to last you 7 weeks

No idea what you like or what you have seen but there are a lot of great series to binge watch. I watch mostly Netflix and HBO.

Action:
Peaky Blinders
The Wire
Sons of Anarchy
Breaking Bad

Drama:
House of Cards
Mad Men
Californiacation
Dexter
Ozark

Comedy:
Silicon Valley
The Ranch
Schitts Creek

Westworld was/is my favorite series of all time. Just great and really makes you wonder

Reactions: TheBeav815
Easy...all 4 seasons of Strike Back on Showtime, Spartacus series on Starz and all seasons on Banshee on Cinemax.

I appreciate the gentlemen I can always count on my RSS brothers.

Merry Christmas my friends.

GBR!!!

Out there on the edge a little but american horror storys. Its little twisted
Supernatural has lots of seasons
If your itching for football youtube will have about any game you want

Thanks for any help

Maybe just watch NCIS and Jack Ryan?

Reactions: WHCSC
If you haven't caught them on Netflix already:

QB1: Under the Lights. (3 seasons)

Last Chance U (4 seasons)

Friday Night Tykes (4 seasons)

Thanks for any help

Forgot to quote this cause i'm a moron who's 5 beers in

Their Bud Platinum?? 6%
JmnSBn.gif

Bad hip. Wear and tear and age. Wife has had a lifetime of pelvic bruising. If I want to keep at it I got to get it fixed. Thankfully it's not replacement surgery.

No idea what you like or what you have seen but there are a lot of great series to binge watch. I watch mostly Netflix and HBO.

Action:
Peaky Blinders
The Wire
Sons of Anarchy
Breaking Bad

Drama:
House of Cards
Mad Men
Californiacation
Dexter
Ozark

Comedy:
Silicon Valley
The Ranch
Schitts Creek
+1 on Peaky Blinders

Reactions: headcard
I made the mistake of watching Scrubs after my appendectomy, turns out laughing doesn't feel good when you have three fresh holes in your abdomen.

If you haven't watched the BBC Planet Earth docs they're fantastic.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace

Action:
Peaky Blinders
The Wire
Sons of Anarchy
Breaking Bad

Drama:
House of Cards
Mad Men
Californiacation
Dexter
Ozark

Comedy: