ADVERTISEMENT

Different team

Uh oh....all of a sudden we want a coach with passion and energy and yelling and screaming. And we are cool with penalties.

Hmmmm

Reactions: dinglefritz
When did you become a bitch? Go lick a dick. The team looked better than they ever did with Frost. NU hasn't beat a big10 team in over a year. Mickey changed the mentality on this team. Normally I would say who cares it's Indiana. But Indiana has been better than NU the past 5 years with crappy players. We finally beat a team we should beat!
King Kong would complain if the was the 95 team or the 1927 New York Yankees

Uh oh....all of a sudden we want a coach with passion and energy and yelling and screaming. And we are cool with penalties.

Hmmmm
There is a BIG difference between passion, energy, a well-intentioned butt chewing and yelling, screaming and out-of-control anger. I saw the latter directed at my teenage son reffing a kids soccer game Bo’s son was playing in. Big f-ing difference between him and MJ.

There is a BIG difference between passion, energy, a well-intentioned butt chewing and yelling, screaming and out-of-control anger. I saw the latter directed at my teenage son reffing a kids soccer game Bo’s son was playing in. Big f-ing difference between him and MJ.
Yes!! Love it!

Also, you go to watch your kid ref games? Dang.

I drove him there, I also ref and finished up my game and watched his.
What is the worst sport to officiate?

They tried to get to me ref middle school football games but I could not see myself doing it. No chance.

What is the worst sport to officiate?

They tried to get to me ref middle school football games but I could not see myself doing it. No chance.
No idea, I only reffed soccer. You are more of a judge and the rules are very simple. Mainly judgement calls. Other sports are more “by the book” and way more rules.

ADVERTISEMENT