ADVERTISEMENT

Did you get your Nebraska Athletics survey?

NikkiSixx

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 14, 2013
got an email with a survey about buying husker gear. .where you buy it, how much of it, what you want to see differently

some info on the TWO55 campaign.. (I hadn't even heard of this)

Seems like they are trying to get an understanding of how much you buy and where and what logos people like

I did select the option that I buy when the team is winning.. but they have lots of answers.. took about 5-7 minutes to complete..

no write in feedback unfortunately lol

got an email with a survey about buying husker gear. .where you buy it, how much of it, what you want to see differently

Seems like they are trying to get an understanding of how much you buy and where and what logos people like

I did select the option that I buy when the team is winning.. but they have lots of answers.. took about 5-7 minutes to complete..

That's a lousy business model.

If they were concerned about improving the overall customer appeal of their product line, you would think customer/potential customer feedback would be important.

That's a lousy business model.

If they were concerned about improving the overall customer appeal of their product line, you would think customer/potential customer feedback would be important.
Maybe they figure don't need to hear "why aren't we a Nike school" 5,000 times.

• Haha
Reactions: Swiv3D
Maybe they figure don't need to hear "why aren't we a Nike school" 5,000 times.
True, yet they could have a disclaimer early in the info reminding potential customers that they have a long-term contract with Adidas and have been thrilled with the arrangement. I.E. answer an objection before there is one.

Yep. Haven't looked at it yet

Reactions: NikkiSixx
That was a worthless survey
I like their thought process and there is a few good things in there, but I wish they would have gone a little farther. I like that it looks like they may be trying to go back to the vintage logos. I'm much more on board with those as I actually just like the logo and really has nothing to do with remembering the past. I feel like the latest Nebraska stuff sucks and I like that there is more of the mid-90's Huskers logo.

better than no survey I guess..

@leodisflowers , I also expressed an interest in the vintage logos..

my last tan husker cap is torn up and basically unwearable.. would love to get a cool replacement sooner than later
I agree. I'm starting to see some of it around, but I have some cool old shirts from back in the day and it would be great if something similar came to market.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT