ADVERTISEMENT

Did that soccer player just die on Tv?????

Glad he pulled through. Playing a dumb sport shouldn't be a death sentence.
Or should it???...
d10.gif

Horrible to see this happen - hopefully he recovers without any major problems.

I'm heading home in a week - will catch a Union Omaha game or two and perhaps a USWNT game at Barretts with AO Omaha. Clearly I won't run into any of you folks there which is fine with me as you'd probably want to see how I'm magnetized since I got my covid vaccines.

Last edited:
Reactions: USNHusker
Simply Amazing how these things never happened before Covid vaccines. Before the vaccines apparent young and healthy never had this happen to them occasionally, only very old people died from natural causes.
Not sure if being sarcastic, but that's just not even remotely true. He never had COVID and was not vaccinated. Might be good to learn the facts before spouting crap like this.

Horrible to see this happen - hopefully he recovers without any major problems.

I'm heading home in a week - will catch a Union Omaha game or two and perhaps a USWNT game at Barretts with AO Omaha. Clearly I won't run into any of you folks there which is fine with me as you'd probably want to see how I'm magnetized since I got my covid vaccines.

Magnetized? Try not to burn down any buildings while you’re in town.

Magnetized? Try not to burn down any buildings while you’re in town.
Are you somehow trying to connect him to BLM (still has nothing to do with burning down buildings) because he watches soccer and has a vaccine that has been PROVEN to be safe and effective. Again the overall IQ of this board is sad.

Reactions: kidofSN
Are you somehow trying to connect him to BLM (still has nothing to do with burning down buildings) because he watches soccer and has a vaccine that has been PROVEN to be safe and effective. Again the overall IQ of this board is sad.

I made some assumptions said person likes Antifa due to their avatar. Does Antifa not like to burn down buildings? Your IQ certainly brings it down.

• Haha
Reactions: USNHusker
I made some assumptions said person likes Antifa due to their avatar. Does Antifa not like to burn down buildings? Your IQ certainly brings it down.
Hahaha...I really don't know. Since we are making assumptions I would guess as much as Trumpers like to try and overthrow the government after they lose an election or thinking the COVID vaccine somehow magnetizes you. And find your own comebacks if you're gonna sound like an idiot on here 🤡🤡😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: VandallHuskerJulie
Hahaha...I really don't know. Since we are making assumptions I would guess as much as Trumpers like to try and overthrow the government after they lose an election or thinking the COVID vaccine somehow magnetizes you. And find your own comebacks if you're gonna sound like an idiot on here 🤡🤡😂😂

Antifa burning down buildings is not an assumption, it’s a fact. I voted for Trump, and I received the Moderna vaccine months ago. I don’t believe it “magnetizes” you. I also believe anyone who broke the law at the capitol should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Sorry this way of thinking shatters your narrow-minded view.

Three more facts for you:
1) I’m more intelligent than you
2) I am compensated at a much higher rate than you
3) My wife is way hotter than that sad deflated blowup doll you call girlfriend

Now be a good son and give your mom a foot rub. It’s sad you’re pushing 30 and still live at home, but at least COVID bought you a few more years.

Last edited:
Antifa burning down buildings is not an assumption, it’s a fact. I voted for Trump, and I got the Moderna vaccine months ago. I don’t believe it “magnetizes” you. I also believe anyone who broke the law at the capitol should be prosecuted by the full extent of the law.

Sorry this way of thinking shatters your narrow-minded view.

Three more facts for you:
1) I’m more intelligent than you
2) I am compensated at a much higher rate than you
3) My wife is way hotter than that sad deflated blowup doll you call girlfriend

Now be a good son and give your mon a foot rub. It’s sad you’re pushing 30 and still live at home, but at least COVID bought you a few more years.
More intelligent 😂😂 man I needed this today. Thanks for the laughs! Calling me narrow-minded, when I'm simply getting on your level of assuming stupid $#*@. I'm glad you realized just how stupid it sounded, being it was unintentional. I'll let you think you're more compensated, with a hotter wife (which would be quite a considerable feat, but not impossible). It seems you need a few wins in your pathetic life, if you're trying to measure up to a complete strangers. 🤡🤡

Last edited:
More intelligent 😂😂 man I needed this today. Thanks for the laughs! I'll let you think you're more compensated, with a hotter wife (which would be quite a considerable feat, but not impossible). It seems you need a few wins in your pathetic life, if you're trying to measure up to a complete strangers. 🤡🤡

“trying to measure up to a complete strangers.” Well done.

ADVERTISEMENT