ADVERTISEMENT

Did Stevenson threaten to transfer if he didn't play?

Huskers_Rule

All-American
Jul 11, 2001
I have a hard time believing he is prepared to play RB and is practicing better than those ahead of him. You don't burn a redshirt for a kick returner.

Sounded like he was ready to go and the deal was he would play this season.......don't know about the threat to leave but let's see how he plays before we worry about him going elsewhere.

Reactions: 94husker
I have a hard time believing he is prepared to play RB and is practicing better than those ahead of him. You don't burn a redshirt for a kick returner.

Running game has been a cluster. Work him in and try to win some games. You hold nothing back. You can start building for the future next year.

I hadn't heard that so guess it makes sense I just worry he didn't really earn the starting kickoff return job and the effect on other players.

He is a running back. It's not like he's an athletic backup qb playing wr. Why people care so much, I don't understand.

Reactions: 94husker
Why burn a redshirt to return a kick or two? I don`t see the logic.

you know what you call a redshirt Running back.......A career back up guy that will never be a difference maker.. Give me a back that wants out by year 3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT