ADVERTISEMENT

Did POB arrive today?

i saw his tritter--super news. We look forward to watching you next year, POB!

question, I see on a lot of other teams committs they have players listed as signed letter of intent...why isn't O'Brien listed as signed and who else are the early enrollees?

Our fanbase is really slipping. We apparently no longer have 24/7 surveillance at Duncan aviation, nor people inside the cable company leaking whether POB got his cable connected.

Reactions: canesFAN_4_life
question, I see on a lot of other teams committs they have players listed as signed letter of intent...why isn't O'Brien listed as signed and who else are the early enrollees?
I thought the only players who can sign early are juco and players already attending classes. I may be wrong.

I believe Grim arrives today. He is supposedly going to room with POB. I wonder if that will be brought up by announcers for the next 5 years!

I believe Grim arrives today. He is supposedly going to room with POB. I wonder if that will be brought up by announcers for the next 5 years!
Hopefully they're both ready to play next fall. Grim could see time right away as a punt returner.

Welcome. That 0 degree temp this weekend should make them feel right at home... 2nd semester starts Monday I believe

GBR

Hopefully they're both ready to play next fall. Grim could see time right away as a punt returner.

If Sails comes, I give him first shot at it as a Freshman.

Our offensive firepower at WR and DB will be ridiculous if we lock down Butler, Jackson, Dez and KJJ

What's sweet about it is the battles they will all have in practice that will make games seem like a breeze.

We will truly develop lockdown corners and solid safeties because they teams they play on Saturdays won't have the talent they face during the week.

Can't wait.

Riley is really bringing in players that I haven't been as excited about since Callahans classes. Rankings be damned, we have some players. When we brought in lower ranked players before, it was the 11th hour and they were stolen from Ohio and South Dakota State. Our lowest ranked kid is probably Bootle and he is one of the best pure athletes in the country. I can get excited about that pretty easy.

If we get Farniok, Jackson, Ivy, Butler, Dez and Sails, this will be the best class IMO we have had since the early/mid 90s. We will have some serious talent.

Last edited:
Reactions: dinglefritz
If Sails comes, I give him first shot at it as a Freshman.

Our offensive firepower at WR and DB will be ridiculous if we lock down Butler, Jackson, Dez and KJJ

What's sweet about it is the battles they will all have in practice that will make games seem like a breeze.

We will truly develop lockdown corners and solid safeties because they teams they play on Saturdays won't have the talent they face during the week.

Can't wait.

Riley is really bringing in players that I haven't been as excited about since Callahans classes. Rankings be damned, we have some players. When we brought in lower ranked players before, it was the 11th hour and they were stolen from Ohio and South Dakota State. Our lowest ranked kid is probably Bootle and he is one of the best pure athletes in the country. I can get excited about that pretty easy.

If we get Farniok, Jackson, Ivy, Butler, Dez and Sails, this will be the best class IMO we have had since the early/mid 90s. We will have some serious talent.

If any Freshman is returning punts, my guess would be JD Spielman, kid is quick. But I hope it's a fully health DPE.

Men work in the weather. Boys sit in the house around the heater.
They don't seem to have the kids out in the elements much any more as far as practice. He'll get plenty of cold weather gear from the team...not that it seems to stop those guys from wearing sweats and flip flops to class.

Reactions: dinglefritz
They don't seem to have the kids out in the elements much any more as far as practice. He'll get plenty of cold weather gear from the team...not that it seems to stop those guys from wearing sweats and flip flops to class.
Yeah, my son lived in the University "dorms" right near the Hawks facility and they don't have to be out in the elements much at all. I could be wrong, but I think he said there's a tunnel that they can walk to the practice facility and not even go outside. Class is a different story but everything is pretty close on campus and the fact of the matter is that Lincoln really doesn't string together that many days of nasty cold. I would much rather practice in cooler lower humidity temps in the fall and spring and have to deal with a few cold days. Practice in the heat sucked.

Yeah, my son lived in the University "dorms" right near the Hawks facility and they don't have to be out in the elements much at all. I could be wrong, but I think he said there's a tunnel that they can walk to the practice facility and not even go outside. Class is a different story but everything is pretty close on campus and the fact of the matter is that Lincoln really doesn't string together that many days of nasty cold. I would much rather practice in cooler lower humidity temps in the fall and spring and have to deal with a few cold days. Practice in the heat sucked.

Your correct there is a tunnel in the air were the players don't even have to face the elements like we will be haveing this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT