ADVERTISEMENT

DID I MISS THE REBATE TO JOIN THE SCROLLS

stucknks

Athletic Director
Jan 2, 2012
Was told I just missed the 50.00 rebate.
Damn, I wanted to rejoin and was waiting for the next special offer.

Was told I just missed the 50.00 rebate.
Damn, I wanted to rejoin and was waiting for the next special offer.

Why? You don't get anything above and beyond over there. In fact, I like it so much better over here. It's hilarious how elite they act for a $100 a month subscription. Good for you Joe in Broken Bow. You are now able to tell everyone that you made the Red Sea Scrolls Club! Whooo hooo!

Why? You don't get anything above and beyond over there. In fact, I like it so much better over here. It's hilarious how elite they act for a $100 a month subscription. Good for you Joe in Broken Bow. You are now able to tell everyone that you made the Red Sea Scrolls Club! Whooo hooo!

But that''s not all. If you act now, we'll throw in access to the OPEN SCROLLS! Argue how politicians and their ideology have got it all wrong. Savage your friends. Beat your drum. ACT FAST as this is a limited time offer! Don't delay. CALL NOW!

Reactions: leodisflowers
But that''s not all. If you act now, we'll throw in access to the OPEN SCROLLS! Argue how politicians and their ideology have got it all wrong. Savage your friends. Beat your drum. ACT FAST as this is a limited time offer! Don't delay. CALL NOW!
Don't get all worked up. I like being a member but just took a break.

ADVERTISEMENT