Did a stupid thing and got the Covid shot yesterday

H2Oman

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
I was somewhat flustered yesterday waiting for the second iteration of the insurrection. In my confusion, I ended up getting the Pfizer version of the Covid shot. In retrospect this was probably a massive mistake.

So far the symptoms have been extraordinary. I woke up this morning with 4 G-men staring at me. They promised to track me all the days of my life. I thought there might be some upside to this since sometimes, in my advancing age, I forget where I am. Now I just call the FBI for a reminder. If life gives you lemons. . .

I received an email from the CDC telling
me I would probably die because in it’s ineptness they have not released the “truth.” I know this will come as good news for some of you and my wife is certainly patiently waiting.

I got a call from Dr. Fauci telling me I would need to wear 4 masks now because I am literally spewing Covid droplets over everything. I told him to GFY, my body my choice and you’re a lying POS.

I sent the Defendant $200 in Russian currency (his idea, not mine). He thanked me and said he was so happy he was gonna grab a big MAC and go piss on some lady. Wasn’t quite sure why that was related to Covid but I chalked it up to the vaccine and manipulation from Biden now that he is literally “under my skin”.

I will keep you updated as I continue to pay for my “big mistake.”

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Zn9.gif

IQKd.gif

Reactions: Oldschool1964

dsmalls3

Junior
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2017
I was somewhat flustered yesterday waiting for the second iteration of the insurrection. In my confusion, I ended up getting the Pfizer version of the Covid shot. In retrospect this was probably a massive mistake.

So far the symptoms have been extraordinary. I woke up this morning with 4 G-men staring at me. They promised to track me all the days of my life. I thought there might be some upside to this since sometimes, in my advancing age, I forget where I am. Now I just call the FBI for a reminder. If life gives you lemons. . .

me I would probably die because in it’s ineptness they have not released the “truth.” I know this will come as good news for some of you and my wife is certainly patiently waiting.

I got a call from Dr. Fauci telling me I would need to wear 4 masks now because I am literally spewing Covid droplets over everything. I told him to GFY, my body my choice and you’re a lying POS.

I sent the Defendant $200 in Russian currency (his idea, not mine). He thanked me and said he was so happy he was gonna grab a big MAC and go piss on some lady. Wasn’t quite sure why that was related to Covid but I chalked it up to the vaccine and manipulation from Biden now that he is literally “under my skin”.

Although I understand you are being facetious, imagine being an infant under the age of 1 and being told you are supposed to get like 28 shots in your first year of life like the one you just got for COVID, and without your permission, all while your brain in immature and in its most vulnerable state of development.

Bottom line: shut the **** up if you are an ADULT and bitching about the Covid vaccines

tman_87

Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2010
Although I understand you are being facetious, imagine being an infant under the age of 1 and being told you are supposed to get like 28 shots in your first year of life like the one you just got for COVID, and without your permission, all while your brain in immature and in its most vulnerable state of development.

Bottom line: shut the **** up if you are an ADULT and bitching about the Covid vaccines

It would all be imagination, as no 1 year old would know they were being told. What a stupid post.

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005

Submit.

williamsonframe

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska

So I here that females have been having blood clots. Prayers!

Latest posts