ADVERTISEMENT

Dickerson?

So frustrating, as the window was open, but Frost and staff getting badly outcoached by Fleck is just not a good sign for the program's future under the current staff.

This is a dire situation, Frost isn't going to be able to recruit the best Nebraska players since he consistently gets outcoached and loses to other bad programs .

This is a dire situation, Frost isn't going to be able to recruit the best Nebraska players since he consistently gets outcoached and loses to other bad programs .

While I'm not closing the door on Dickerson, it grieves me to admit SF HAS been outcoached this year. I remain in his corner but he needs to look very closely at some ideas he cherishes.......a long hard look devoid of ego. Not an easy thing for any of us to do, but that's why he is the highest paid employee in the State.

Minnesota logo at the end of the video.
I was up in the cities over signing day. KFAN had an "expert" from one of these sites on. He didn't feel that Dickerson would be Gopher and that was not a big deal. He said the gophers were more than ready to use the transfer portal to replace him. The expert also didn't really feel Dickerson would end up a husker.

ADVERTISEMENT