ADVERTISEMENT

Dickerson officially decommits....

I wonder how these visits go, when visits aren’t allowed by the NCAA? I think he is going to be a Husker, but who knows at this point.
The same way the USC running back was able to visit here on his own dime. They can communicate with coaches just not on their own dime. I'm assuming the coaches set them up with a few current players and have tell them what to show him.

Reactions: headcard
I wonder how these visits go, when visits aren’t allowed by the NCAA? I think he is going to be a Husker, but who knows at this point.
They just make sure someone is set up to give him an "enhanced" Happy Meal bag when he stops at McDonalds. At least that's the "Tennessee Way". Laughing

Reactions: headcard
It’s an academic tour. So he can tour academic facilities, not athletic ones. And no, he can’t officially meet the coaches. Wonder how often prospects “accidentally” run into coaches while on their tours
Actually, yes he can tour the athletic facilities if a normal academic tour would also include a tour of them. Should that tour inadvertently run across some athletics atff members, that's OK. It just cannot be arranged (wink, wink)

I am with Pennsy on this one. AD has made no overtures that he is interested in staying close to home and who knows what level of communication between he and Nebraska coaches even exists.

The comments of glee by the MN fans can only be rivaled by the distain of the Husker fans. I will never understand the disdain when the home state kid goes elsewhere when we pull most of our classes from other states.

Actually, yes he can tour the athletic facilities if a normal academic tour would also include a tour of them. Should that tour inadvertently run across some athletics atff members, that's OK. It just cannot be arranged (wink, wink)
He also gets to exit through the gift shop. I've heard Nike has a very nice gift shop.

• Haha
Reactions: timnsun
I don't really care if he comes to NU, but will never stop laughing at mn fans for thinking they landed him
I was in MN a couple days after signing day listening to KFAN. They had a "college expert" tied to the gopher program than said row the boat knew that Dickerson was coming and they had moved on. They were looking at transfers to replace him. This expert also didn't think that Dickerson would sign with the Huskers. He was looking for something "BIGGER"

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Esm8uOyUcAU4dOS

I have to assume he’s a lock to Neb -

even with how bad frost has been it hasn’t reached such a low that in-state 4* recruits are fleeing the state just yet

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT