ADVERTISEMENT

Dickerson officially decommits....

Hope is DONU, gut says Ducks and my gut is never wrong.

Look, if we as wanting to stay close to home and become an in State hero, he would not be visiting Oregon. He will not be a Husker in my opinion.
I wonder how these visits go, when visits aren’t allowed by the NCAA? I think he is going to be a Husker, but who knows at this point.

I wonder how these visits go, when visits aren’t allowed by the NCAA? I think he is going to be a Husker, but who knows at this point.
They can go on campus visits like any other prospective student. The school cannot pay for it. So if he went to Oregon, he went on his own dime

They can go on campus visits like any other prospective student. The school cannot pay for it. So if he went to Oregon, he went on his own dime

Right. Can he meet with coaches while he’s there? Can he tour the facilities, etc. or just walk around campus?

It’s an academic tour. So he can tour academic facilities, not athletic ones. And no, he can’t officially meet the coaches. Wonder how often prospects “accidentally” run into coaches while on their tours

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT