ADVERTISEMENT

Dick Pound

Ivan Yerkinoff the Russian pole vaulter
Ubon Tossinhoff - Polish Shot putter
Mike Hunt - Guy I knew in Junior High

Not as bad as Richard Munch. And yes, I was met a guy named Richard Munch. He made sure to make it clear that he did not go by the name of Dick.

Girl from high school.....Last name "Muchmore", and she weighed every bit of 2fiddy, or more (in high school!!). That's just cruel.

I applaud Dick for owning it. He doesn't try to hide his name by going by Richard, or something stupid like that.

Regarding the real topic, at it's best and cleanest, the Olympics are a petri dish of disease. In this circumstance, it would be a disaster for the world. Good decision.

Reactions: jrhuskerdad
Way back when I was in college, I was a gas station cashier for a bit and to get to know people I paid attention to the receipts. Our receipts always gave first/last name of the card holder.

I got accustomed to calling people by first names and hearing out their wild stories. Made some great connections in the process!!

However, there was a night where I had an Indian man come in and I looked at the receipt. His last name was "WELDGEYORGESE". That will stick with me forever.

I swear 100% honest to god this is true.

A couple of somewhat unfortunate names I've come across.

A construction engineer - Candy Cherry

An Architect - Susan Lick

Both were very nice women.

Had a college buddy with the last name Peters. His mom's name was Sandy. I met her once...she was kind of abrasive.

Bucky Dent has the most unfortunate middle name I’ve ever herd. I don’t think it’s suitable to post.

Reactions: WC_'sker
One of my buddies in college had a kid in his high school named Peter Jerken. It was pronounced Yerken, but still.

Also had a girl in my HS named Justa Wall.

Dick Wacker owned Dick's Bar in Wayne back in the 60's and early 70's! Spent many a night drinking Schlitz on tap, eating chili dogs and his colored hard boiled eggs! Nicest guy in the world!!
That is fantastic! Welcome!

Way back when youth wrestling tournament called on deck and in the hole .... there was Nick Dick Ed Dick and Earl Dick once a tourney it was called brown on deck Dick in the Hole , ad 3rf graders we lost our minds lol

Reactions: tdierberger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT