ADVERTISEMENT

Diamond in the rough recruit?

She is a 5'9", 152 lb running back with no offers and no stars. Sounds like the kind of player that Rhule will offer and she will automatically become a high 3*

Then five years from now she will be the first female NFL draftee. Go for it Matt....

Well of course she's not the first female football player. Some years ago there was the kicker for a college team.

I guess this proves that women are equal to men on the football field! Now we need legislation that the NCAA require 50.6% of the football scholarships in football be given to women. Same for the NFL and MLB.

Seriously, why is this news? Another thing, my oldest son made 109 tackles as a LB in 7A in Georgia his senior year, was all county, and no one ever called him a football sensation.

I guess this proves that women are equal to men on the football field! Now we need legislation that the NCAA require 50.6% of the football scholarships in football be given to women. Same for the NFL and MLB.

Seriously, why is this news? Another thing, my oldest son made 109 tackles as a LB in 7A in Georgia his senior year, was all county, and no one ever called him a football sensation.
The right thing to do would be for the NFL to sponsor an all female professional football league. It would be a huge success financially.

Correct me if I’m wrong but she only played the last couple of games and only did kick‘s after a TD…
Vandy didnt score the first game. So they sent her out to do a "perfectly executed" squib kick. The coach was on the precipace of losing his job and he pulled a woke stunt. The girl also apparently gave a rousing half time speech to the guys that they should be cheering on their teammates when they made a good play. She kicked a PAT in the blowout loss the next game.

Reactions: scarletred
Awesome story, and good for her. She scored 10 more points than I did in football. Also to be clear, she says she would welcome the opportunity to play football in college, but no one has offered her a scholarship.

I think its pretty obvious that if she did somehow play college football, it would only be at a DIII school as a walk-on. A Rudy type situation.

No it wouldn’t it would suck and you know it..

I take it this is sarcasm at it’s finest..
Quick, without the Goog, can you tell me which team Britney Griner plays on? I cannot actually. I think, but don't quote me, that their uniforms might be gray or silver?

Does NBC still run "To Catch a Predator?" You seem like a good candidate.
There's always some dude that has to create sexual innuendo where there is none. 😂.

Same guy that thinks it's funny when he calls Die Hard a Christmas movie. Never heard that before.

• Haha
Reactions: mgbreis
There's always some dude that has to create sexual innuendo where there is none. 😂.

Same guy that thinks it's funny when he calls Die Hard a Christmas movie. Never heard that before.
You got a problem with that girlie boy?👨🏽‍💻

Id put my diamond in her rough.

week state GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT