ADVERTISEMENT

dez fitzpatrick decomitsfrom louisville

Good news for us, he sounded like he came really close to flipping after his visit. Good film, good offer list, nice size to balance the small and medium-sized WRs we have committed so far. Hope it happens. Our WR class would be really good with those three and we're probably not done there.

I think we would be done if we landed Dez, that would be an amazing WR class. Now just need to find some DL and OT.

Coaches have said they'd like to get 5 WRs in this class.

Remember all the issues with injuries they had in the spring?

I think we would be done if we landed Dez, that would be an amazing WR class. Now just need to find some DL and OT.

Right now, between freshmen, redshirt freshmen, and sophomores for scholarship wideouts we have Alston, Morgan, and Pierson-El.

Love our upper class receivers, and super optimistic about those three but we do need to restock a bit in this class for future depth. Almost certainly taking at least one more.

Does look good for us, Riley just got done with a visit to his coach or something involving him just a day or so ago. Then he decommits from UL? Gots me feeling good about him and the Huskers.

Nice things about WR is they can see the field early - even in a limited role.

Didn't we get a HUGE flip commit RB a few months ago. I'll curb my enthusiasm till we see him play

Didn't we get a HUGE flip commit RB a few months ago. I'll curb my enthusiasm till we see him play
No disrespect, I hear what you're saying, but when do we get to be enthusiastic? This is a 4 star WR that has impressed a lot of people. Tre Bryant also comes with a lot of respect (If that is who you are talking about). This is kind of a big deal, if you ask me.

I know it's dangerous to get too excited, as we have seen busts year after year. But part of the fun or recruiting is measuring players against other schools...

No disrespect, I hear what you're saying, but when do we get to be enthusiastic? This is a 4 star WR that has impressed a lot of people. Tre Bryant also comes with a lot of respect (If that is who you are talking about). This is kind of a big deal, if you ask me.

I know it's dangerous to get too excited, as we have seen busts year after year. But part of the fun or recruiting is measuring players against other schools...
I think he meant Stevenson.

No disrespect, I hear what you're saying, but when do we get to be enthusiastic?

Me personally, I'll get excited as soon as he commits, then more so when he signs. Could he be a bust? Sure. If we sign Grim, Spielman, and Fitzpatrick the odds are really good that at least one of the three has no impact as a Husker.

It's a bit of a numbers game. The more elite athletes with high-end potential like that we sign, the better the chances that at least one of them will be a all-conference or all-American player. A low three star commit with no other Power 5 offers could also become an all-American, but the odds aren't as good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT