Despicable conservatives

hephusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2011
Libs are not serious on this one -what a joke ?...I know Oz personally a bit from the past. He is a very reasonable, politically moderate, highly intelligent, and highly motivated person who will be a great asset to the Senate. We will lose out if we elect a worthless, half dead , lazy slob like Fetterman who will add nothing to the US Senate. He has accomplished NOTHING in his life. I live in PA and I think Oz is getting traction and will pull this out. We will be LUCKY to have him - I promise.

Reactions: RatTailGuy

Bobfather

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Pretty sure I just defended it by giving an explanation, in that one cult thinks he is the son of god, another section suggests it's just a work of fiction entirely and never existed. I split the difference.
You just told your position as you called Christianity a cult so you are no moderate.

Reactions: williamsonframe

lolwat

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
You just told your position as you called Christianity a cult so you are no moderate.

I should specify and say 'organized religion' as a whole. Leads people to do funny things under the premise a grand creator prefers their flavor of book. Having faith as individuals seems ok. Doesn't really lead to crusades or terrorism.

mwulf

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2013
Thigh Land
Learned a long time ago the only person who can choose to get upset is yourself.

Quit blaming others.
I just abhor comments like that. This is still a message board associated with Nebraska and Nebraska fans. It's a really bad look. Just don't like hate speech like that connected with Nebraskans who I have found for the most part some of the most generous and gracious folks in the country. We are better than that. I hear 12 years say things like this all the time and immediately call them out on it. If you don't learn right from wrong at an early age it festers into some of the behaviors you see displayed here. Id expect this on a New York Mets board but not here. It's obviously not the norm but it's also super inappropriate.

Last edited:

SomedayHusker

Senior
Oct 26, 2019
Omaha
I wouldn’t support fauci for office either
People don’t forget. Someone says “science” and you milk yourself. You didn’t give a horse’s taint about Fauci’s pups getting faces eaten off. Pretty embarrassing the way this thread turned out for you, all while screaming “but Fox News!” At people 😂 🤣

madbird

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2004
i like most of you posters better when you are on the insider's board. not here.
i've purposely stayed away from here for quite a while.
i'm much happier and more sane. this board is a shit show.