ADVERTISEMENT

Desmond Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prolly got it from some random Husker. Kick their ass out of the BIG 10. Pleeeeeeeease
I’d say the chances are higher he got it from some drunken, cheesehead up in Wisconsin. It’s a hotbed of COVID-19 up there.

Say...Your post smells like beer and cheese. What’s your temperature Cheesehead and why aren’t you wearing a mask?

Last edited:
Probably not a good deal to gloat over a man getting sick no matter how ignorant and uninformed he may be.

Hope he gets well soon.
You’re right, I shouldn’t wish ill will like that. I’m sure he’ll come out fine as I’ve heard by those that have had it, the quarantine period is like having a really bad case of the flu.

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
You’re right, I shouldn’t wish ill will like that. I’m sure he’ll come out fine as I’ve heard by those that have had it, the quarantine period is like having a really bad case of the flu.

His response to our desire to play early on was despicable. His understanding of the whole picture left much to be desired. He came off like an ass, but, now he is sick, I certainly wish him well.

Just as I did our President. Opinions are one thing, sickness is another. I will let one get well before I attack their stance. Just me.

His response to our desire to play early on was despicable. His understanding of the whole picture left much to be desired. He came off like an ass, but, now he is sick, I certainly wish him well.

Just as I did our President. Opinions are one thing, sickness is another. I will let one get well before I attack their stance. Just me.

Was my comment in poor taste? Yes
Do I agree with your post? Yes
Do I wish Desmond Howard a speedy recovery? Yes
Do I think Desmond is an idiot? Yes

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
FU*% Desmond Howard, Paul Finebaum, and Pat Fordde.... too soon??? I hope they all get COVID..

Should we hope you do too?

I understand the sentiment, but sheesh, now we hope people get sick?

If Nebraska started kicking ass instead of crying like a little boy that got pantsed, things would be much different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT