ADVERTISEMENT

Desmond Fitzpatrick...

This is why I don't fault J. Harbaugh for what he's doing with kids.. This kid was almost certainly N before this weekend.. What happened? What changed?

Louiseville? I had to look up what league they are in, I thought they were in Tulsa's. Have fun dude. Maybe he is trolling everyone.

i'm partial to that area of Kentucky. It's got Lincoln beat 12 ways to Sunday.
I'm sippin' a bit of Elijah Craig as I post! Bring on that "Kentucky Rain."
bourbontrail(1).jpg

Agreed. I love the American whiskey trail. Beautiful country around there, especially eastern KY and TN. Only thing it lacks as far as I am concerned is rivers full of trout to catch on a fly.

Agreed. I love the American whiskey trail. Beautiful country around there, especially eastern KY and TN. Only thing it lacks as far as I am concerned is rivers full of trout to catch on a fly.

More power to ya, but Eastern KY is nothing more than an impoverished sh*t hole that an 18 year old would have no desire in living in. So he absolutely didn't pick Louisville based on weather. The town of Louisville is pretty dirty as well. No way I'd live there....

More power to ya, but Eastern KY is nothing more than an impoverished sh*t hole that an 18 year old would have no desire in living in. So he absolutely didn't pick Louisville based on weather. The town of Louisville is pretty dirty as well. No way I'd live there....
The next time you watch Silence of the Lambs, check out the scenes of the town where Buffalo Bill lives. That's what high end Eastern KY looks like.

Yep, if you like bourbon ( I sure do), a tour of the Bourbon Trail is a must if you're ever out this way.

Well, eat your heart out, the WV DNR is just finishing up their annual trout stockings. I go down to the New River Gorge & hit the trout and smallmouths. Outside of Wisconsin, WV has great fishing. I never had much luck in Ne., living in Omaha, good fishing seemed far away.

Lincoln Nebraska
Skyline_of_Downtown_Lincoln,_Nebraska,_USA_(2015).jpg

vs
Louisville, KY
905ea831facd452b7df432b5d6c4e8de.jpg

Sorry Mr Scary, but Louisville wins the aesthetics. That being said, both programs have it's pluses and minuses. Petrino is an offensive genius and you shouldn't fret that you lost a talented WR to someone who has had success everywhere he has been. Best of luck to you all in the future. I have no beef with Nebraska. Just those who want to call my city dirty. Peace...

Lincoln Nebraska

vs
Louisville, KY

Sorry Mr Scary, but Louisville wins the aesthetics. That being said, both programs have it's pluses and minuses. Petrino is an offensive genius and you shouldn't fret that you lost a talented WR to someone who has had success everywhere he has been. Best of luck to you all in the future. I have no beef with Nebraska. Just those who want to call my city dirty. Peace...

Nice try, but I live in Ky. Two and a half hours away from Louisville, have many friends that live there, and been there hundreds of times. It's straight up trash as a city....

Last edited:
Yep, if you like bourbon ( I sure do), a tour of the Bourbon Trail is a must if you're ever out this way.

Well, eat your heart out, the WV DNR is just finishing up their annual trout stockings. I go down to the New River Gorge & hit the trout and smallmouths. Outside of Wisconsin, WV has great fishing. I never had much luck in Ne., living in Omaha, good fishing seemed far away.

I hope to get to WV to go fishing someday. Beautiful country there too. I don't think I'll ever live in Nebraska again. The culture is not that big of a draw, most of my family has moved on or are dead, and, as you point out, good fishing is way too damn far away ;).

I don't know what Fitzpatrick's tastes are and neither do you. As far as the impoverished shit hole comment goes - I wasn't talking about the people or its cities (though I was in Lexington for a conference, and thought it was very lovely, at least the parts I saw). I mentioned whiskey and beautiful country. And you could say the same thing about the Ozarks, but I absolutely love the Ozarks. I live in West LA now, but the Ozarks are my home and probably will be forever. Different strokes for different folks.

Lincoln Nebraska

vs
Louisville, KY

We noticed you put in the night picture, hhmmm. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT