ADVERTISEMENT

Desks being cleaned out in Orlando

FFHusker

Dec 4, 2014
Lincoln
I'll edit and link it once I can find it, but if you haven't been following via Twitter or Nick Bahe's show on 1620, there's quite an enlightening interview with the CBS sports director that covers UCF.

Frost departure imminent.
Staffers cleaning out desks.
Frost mum on contract extension.
UCF vetting new coaching candidates.

I'll edit and link it once I can find it, but if you haven't been following via Twitter or Nick Bahe's show on 1620, there's quite an enlightening interview with the CBS sports director that covers UCF.

Frost departure imminent.
Staffers cleaning out desks.
Frost mum on contract extension.
UCF vetting new coaching candidates.

Reactions: GOBLUEDAVID
I'm calling Fake News on this. Why would they be cleaning out desks while preparing for a conference championship game? There would be plenty of time to do that next week. And I'm sure most of the staff will stick around to coach the bowl game, even if Frost doesn't.

I'm calling Fake News on this. Why would they be cleaning out desks while preparing for a conference championship game? There would be plenty of time to do that next week. And I'm sure most of the staff will stick around to coach the bowl game, even if Frost doesn't.

Fair enough.

If you haven't, I'd encourage you to listen to the interview. This isn't some schmoe they're talking to. This is a 10 year veteran of covering UCF football who has delivered some of the most specific information regarding the Frost saga so far. If he's wrong/inaccurate, that would be the first time in covering this story.

Reactions: GOBLUEDAVID
What's the difference? Doesn't coaching staff mean assistant coaches? Or are we talking interns and secretaries here? You still have to have a staff for the bowl game.
It doesn’t say coaching staff... there were 350 employees at Nebraska recently... most were staffers.

I don’t know who this means specifically, but I’m guessing it isn’t any of the coaches.

Ryan Bass loves to add sensationalist exaggerations to stories to gain followers. He is desperate to get hired by ESPN.

Frost may be headed to Nebraska but that cleaning out desks detail is complete bullshit

Ryan Bass loves to add sensationalist exaggerations to stories to gain followers. He is desperate to get hired by ESPN.

Frost may be headed to Nebraska but that cleaning out desks detail is complete bullshit
I agree with this. There is probably a kernel of truth to this. But come on.... I can clean out my desk at work in about 10 minutes and fit it all in two boxes. I think it could wait until after this weekend.

Welcome to our website. I hope you find us all friendly and accepting of you and your brethren. May you guys find an acceptable coach to take over!!!

Yep. Bahe Report seems overly dramatic and silly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT