ADVERTISEMENT

DeShaun Foster

I don't think UCLA and it's fans care enough about football. @rrthusker used to say their fans were the wine and cheese crowd and showed up late to games if they showed up at all.
Yes they’re.. Remember after beating them in 1984 walking by some RV’s as we walked back to our cars and one Bruin fan said to use who’s picking the corn today back home and one of my buddies said losers are picking it today in Pasadena.😂

This is weird. In the year where they join the B1G and you'd think they want to show they're a serious contender... their coach quits for OC position and they hire a guy that no one has heard of (as a coach). It's like, "Hey, we got that B1G money rollin' in now, we don't need to try to win."

This is weird. In the year where they join the B1G and you'd think they want to show they're a serious contender... their coach quits for OC position and they hire a guy that no one has heard of (as a coach). It's like, "Hey, we got that B1G money rollin' in now, we don't need to try to win."
That BIG money is allegedly just going to keep them afloat. They are in a different situation than us. We are stacking BIG money on top of ticket and concession sales. They are basically going to use BIG money to hemmorage a lack of ticket and concession money while paying debt they basically can't afford.

That BIG money is allegedly just going to keep them afloat. They are in a different situation than us. We are stacking BIG money on top of ticket and concession sales. They are basically going to use BIG money to hemmorage a lack of ticket and concession money while paying debt they basically can't afford.
If that's true (and I believe you that it is) then WTF is the B1G letting them join? TV market I guess. Seems like USC would have that covered.

If that's true (and I believe you that it is) then WTF is the B1G letting them join? TV market I guess. Seems like USC would have that covered.
Because the Big 10 was willing to take UCLA if they convinced USC to come along. Yes, tv markets and matchups. USC vs. a bunch of Big 10 teams will draw huge ratings. UCLA was basically tolerated.

bizarre.

hopefully he puts together a decent enough year that they're not looking to steal White after this season

All that matters is can we beat them next November or not. Winning against the programs that we all love to criticize is something we haven't been very good at.

Reactions: king_kong_
DeShaun Foster may not be a bad choice. I think it really depends on who he surrounds himself with as far as the other coaches are concerned. But on the outside, it looks like it wasn't too well thought out.
It’s a little scary for them in that Chip’s recruiting organization and effort appeared to be lacking so they really need to bring in a stud recruiting coordinator. Foster might be great if he can hire the right coordinators.

DeShaun Foster may not be a bad choice. I think it really depends on who he surrounds himself with as far as the other coaches are concerned. But on the outside, it looks like it wasn't too well thought out.
I don’t think UCLA had many willing to take the jump this late in the game. Their recruiting class is not good. Not a lot of difference makes usually in the spring portal.. I think they just want to get through the year and maybe take another run next November. It will be interesting what his contract looks like.

Reactions: dinglefritz
On a scale of ten about an eight. Thanks for asking brother. How are you?
Okay. Paying for playing sports. New knee probably this summer to go with the hip I had done 15 years ago. I was recuperating from that when I first encountered your highness on the RSS I think. Time flies.

I don’t think UCLA had many willing to take the jump this late in the game. Their recruiting class is not good. Not a lot of difference makes usually in the spring portal.. I think they just want to get through the year and maybe take another run next November. It will be interesting what his contract looks like.
The timing was awful. Foster might not be a bad move. Maybe they strike gold by giving him a shot. There’s going to be guys that want to play for him who might not have wanted to play for Chip. UCLA given their predicament had little to lose by promoting him.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Okay. Paying for playing sports. New knee probably this summer to go with the hip I had done 15 years ago. I was recuperating from that when I first encountered your highness on the RSS I think. Time flies.
It sure does. My woes pale in comparison. God speed amigo.

The timing was awful. Foster might not be a bad move. Maybe they strike gold by giving him a shot. There’s going to be guys that want to play for him who might not have wanted to play for Chip. UCLA given their predicament had little to lose by promoting him.
Many of their players went to bat for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT