ADVERTISEMENT

Depth Chart

Has anyone seen a depth chart yet. Who's the 1 and 2 on the OL, RB, QB ?
Lewis, Utter, Reeves, Kondolo, Gates.
Tommy, Fyfe.
Newby... then Cross Taylor Wilbon in no particular order

Kevin Williams ain't gonna like his place on the new depth chart at all... Some reporter's gotta troll him about it, right???

Reactions: nothingkevin
Has anyone seen a depth chart yet. Who's the 1 and 2 on the OL, RB, QB ?

Click for bigger view.

CNv9HXlVAAADtYJ.jpg:large

3? Do we need to point out Beck used probably more?

3? Taariq Allen should be pissed off, he's the only WR not listed as first team.

OR do we need to point out that there are 4 second team RBs?
OR that all 4 TEs are first team?
OR that Zach Darlington wasn't worthy of an OR designation at QB?

I find the tight end spot interesting myself. I'm sure many of you are more in tune with the happenings, but I thought it was Carter's job with Trey Foster closing in - I was a little surprised to see David Sutton listed first and also Sam Cotton listed last.

3? Taariq Allen should be pissed off, he's the only WR not listed as first team.

OR do we need to point out that there are 4 second team RBs?
OR that all 4 TEs are first team?
OR that Zach Darlington wasn't worthy of an OR designation at QB?
It says or. Kind of like when Bo killed the Blackshirt tradition by giving one to everybody, except the mascot.

Interesting to see Darlington #4/not listed on the depth chart. I didn't know who was going to win out between him and Bush.

Interesting to see Darlington #4/not listed on the depth chart. I didn't know who was going to win out between him and Bush.

Obvious starter after the Spring Game though...

I wonder if he's one of those guys who is kind of a gamer. Struggles to piece it together in practice, but has that extra level when the lights come on.

I thought he killed the tradition by giving 100 rushing yards to everybody except the mascot...
You get a hundy, add YOU get a hundy, and you get a hundy, and Melvin you get 400 or until you get tired of embarassing us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT