ADVERTISEMENT

Depth chart/Travel roster???

v1nufan

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 15, 2018
SIAP. Just wondering where all the redshirted 2019 recruits have positioned themselves so far?
Also, did NU provide an official travel roster for OSU prior to kickoff?
GBR!

Off the top of my head these are redshirts from 2019 on the 2-deep:

Ty Robinson: 1st Team DE
Nick Heinrich: 2nd Team OLB
Myles Farmer: 2nd Team Safety
Poa-Gates: 2nd Team Safety (not sure here, he didn't play but can't think of who else would be)

Bryce Benhart: 1st Team OL
Luke McCaffrey: 2nd Team QB/RB/WR
Ethan Piper: 2nd Team OL (for now, has to be starting soon)
Ronald Thompkins: 2nd team RB
Chris Hickman: 2nd Team WR (same as Poa-Gates, not sure he actually played)

Nance= not on travel roster
Houston=not on travel roster
Hickman= on travel roster did not play
Rhamir Johnson=3rd string RB, played late

As far as other redshirts...
Hickman played on Kick return.
Gates played on Kick off. It was a bit confusing as his number was 21 not 26.
Green played
Snodgrass was on Kick off and I think played a snap or two late???
I think Rhamir also did a Kick return? They shuffled in a few different guys for fielding and returning Kicks

Player participation
Nebraska
NEB - Offense
NEB - Defense

Last edited:
I dont believe Robinson started.

You may be right. I cut&pasted that from the Huskers.com boxscore but I know their participation report isn't always the most acccurate. You would think they would get the starters right though. I know the radio said Thomas was starting so who knows. I don't remember seeing Thomas playing but he is on the participation report. If I had to pick I guess I would agree with you.

2 other redshirt freshmen that did not play but made the travel roster - Jewett and Hannah. Hannah surprised me as I didn't see anything about him from camp. I thought he might of travelled because of ST but he wasn't on them from what I saw. I think this demonstrates that the ILB room is thin. Not saying he won't be good, just saying he's bounced around a bit and hadn't heard anything about how he is doing. He might get bumped when Reimers gets healthy.

I liked his film but like you say he hasn't broke through. Not sure what to think.

Pretty sure Ty Robinson started.
Tv showed Daniels started at NT and the ends were Stille and Thomas. Couldn't believe Robinson didn't start. Like I said....that what was listed on TV as the starters.

Tv showed Daniels started at NT and the ends were Stille and Thomas. Couldn't believe Robinson didn't start. Like I said....that what was listed on TV as the starters.
I thought TV showed Robinson and Stille as starters. It surprised me because I expected Thomas to start.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT