ADVERTISEMENT

Depth Chart pre-Spring

Oh, you must have missed the part where he said "conference title".

And the University of Nebraska isn't up in here bantering claiming div titles that weren't even talked about....fans are talking so yeah, that's why it matters....context.

Well considering the Big 12 had two divisions and a conference title game, it is pretty damn hard to tie for a conference title.

Between 1969 and 1995 there were 5 instances where the Big 8 had co-champs and Nebraska was involved. In 3 of those instances Nebraska lost the tiebreaker, yet those 3 seasons are included in the 46 conference titles won.

See this is getting stupid. We are on a Husker board and one of our Husker fans posts about pre season depth chart and SOME HOW a dam Iowa fan has to jump a board and throw out a dam Iowa deal...although Iowa and there crap isn’t even being mentioned. Then the Iowa fans get but hurt when the Huskers on a Husker board that are not even talking Iowa till an Iowa fan brings there crap team to the table, get annoyed and say Iowa sucks and we are NOT suddenly going to start bragging how mighty Iowa and there bs is.

Guys, if you want to see and read good things about Iowa, post that crap on the Iowa board then. Don’t bring it to a Husker board and expect us to bow down and brag about your team. We all hate each other, if you bring Iowa crap to Husker board and Iowa’s not even mentioned, then expect to get dogged, dissed and here bad shit about your crap team.

Still funny, a post about Husker pre summer depth chart suddenly gets took over about Iowa and there shit team. And some how it comes to us Husker fans having pissing contest with Iowa fans who’s the better team. Even though Iowa has no real National Champ trophies and has one good season in decades (just to get blowed out in there bowl game). Sorry Huskers have been down but Iowa will always be little SISTER to the Huskers...it will never chance till Iowa can at min ad 1 single National Championship in football. “NOT CLAIMED ONES”, real ones.

Last edited:
When there is no conference title game played and no divisions then shared titles should be acknowledged...

When there is divisions and there is a division tie(s) the team that represents the divisionin in the championship game is the division champion and gets the division trophy.

See this is getting stupid. We are on a Husker board and one of our Husker fans posts about pre season depth chart and SOME HOW a dam Iowa fan has to jump a board and throw out a dam Iowa deal...although Iowa and there crap isn’t even being mentioned. Then the Iowa fans get but hurt when the Huskers on a Husker board that are not even talking Iowa till an Iowa fan brings there crap team to the table, get annoyed and say Iowa sucks and we are NOT suddenly going to start bragging how mighty Iowa and there bs is.

Guys, if you want to see and read good things about Iowa, post that crap on the Iowa board then. Don’t bring it to a Husker board and expect us to bow down and brag about your team. We all hate each other, if you bring Iowa crap to Husker board and Iowa’s not even mentioned, then expect to get dogged, dissed and here bad shit about your crap team.

Still funny, a post about Husker pre summer depth chart suddenly gets took over about Iowa and there shit team. And some how it comes to us Husker fans having pissing contest with Iowa fans who’s the better team. Even though Iowa has no real National Champ trophies and has one good season in decades (just to get blowed out in there bowl game). Sorry Huskers have been down but Iowa will always be little SISTER to the Huskers...it will never chance till Iowa can at min ad 1 single National Championship in football. “NOT CLAIMED ONES”, real ones.

Do you know how much the projected starting LT Jaimes weighs?

Im cool with the charity idea. Whats your price?

(Your entire fan base spent the first 5 years it joined the confrence looking down on people and acting like you guys were something, if you didn't think there was going to be fallout from that you are drastically mistaken. I just happen to be used to the banter with sker fans so found my way over here quicker than others. You reap what you sow. You want people to not give you crap when your 4-8 don't act like your going to take over the world when the cards are going your way... life lesson)
Can Nebraska fans be arrogant and cocky? You bet, but we have a reason to be. We have something to back it up. Iowa has absolutely nothing. Yes I agree coming into the BIG10 many Neb fans did think we would come in and just roll over most in it. Unfortunately we, as all teams do at some point, hit a dead period. I have no problem with other teams and fans giving us "crap" for having bad years. It is deserved, we sucked. What Nebraska fans consider our "down years" Iowa considers success. Times are changing

I think both Legrone and the other kid from Florida might be those hybrid types.

Holla
Legrone is a made to order Red Zone and 3rd down high point threat. Strong hands, great length, good lower body strength. It's gonna take a man to knock a ball away from him.

Reactions: kakdawg
This is about the fist time I've posted on the Husker board but if your wondering why a Hawk fan would be over here it may be because our board is full of Huskers. These things kind of things work both ways.

This is about the fist time I've posted on the Husker board but if your wondering why a Hawk fan would be over here it may be because our board is full of Huskers. These things kind of things work both ways.
Are they working the troll game hard and being super annoying? We will swap one of ours for a particular one of yours.

I just posted on here that the reason I was posting on here is because our board was so full of Husker fans I had no room to post. It was taken off and I'm just putting this up to see if it also comes down.

Well, I have no problem with Hawkeye fans here. When NU bounces back like a rubber ball with SF the Big10 West division is going to seriously upgrade.

Nebraska, Wisconsin & Iowa are three solid programs. Also, Northwestern is no push over. It's going to be fun! Waiting for September is brutal though.....

Well then, break the mold and stay on your hawk board, you could be a trend setter, something that is rare in Iowa!

ADVERTISEMENT