Democrats police their own. DOJ investigates Hunter.

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
What's to investigate? I think we all saw the footage. Haven't they already arrested those people? I keep seeing people say investigate January, but I guess I am missing something. That shit was months ago, is our government so inept that it cannot process this shit already? Our tax dollars at "work".
I could be wrong but the investigation is to find out if it was orcastrated and assisted by GOP members of congress and their staff.

Lots of very "unusual" visits from many of the people from the 6th beforehand.

Possible evidence of assistance during the assault, etc.

IMO if they helped an angry mob infiltrate the capitol, the should swing from the Mike pence gallow 🤷‍♂️ surely its in storage somewhere.

Reactions: Lar Gand

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Again, as I mentioned above.. we have investigated some of those people the people in the building... but we need to investigate the root cause of some of this.

Remember this in the Trump defense? The 200 minutes of "fight like hell" type deals.. Maxine Waters on protesting.. "fight like hell" and then we have riots..

I think those things need investigated and if we find a good correlation between 'figurative' violence translating in to real violence.. that perhaps we should advise not talking like that. And if shown their speech led to such things perhaps some liability may be in play.
This is almost too funny. You really think these questions are not asked of those arrested? People being arrested so far will do almost ANYTHING to get out of current charges. You think they don't ever try to place the blame on others? You probably need to read what the main wackjob that was all dressed up in the weird outfit has said to try to get out of his charges.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
What's to investigate? I think we all saw the footage. Haven't they already arrested those people? I keep seeing people say investigate January, but I guess I am missing something. That shit was months ago, is our government so inept that it cannot process this shit already? Our tax dollars at "work".
I think it's more about getting to the bottom of what caused the insurrection. Who was responsible, why did it happen, who was involved, what was its purpose etc... ? An independent non-partisan investigation like that of 911 would deliver possible answers to all sorts of questions. Unfortunately one groups wants it to "just go away." Hmm I wonder why?

Reactions: Gonzo3705

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
I think it's more about getting to the bottom of what caused the insurrection. Who was responsible, why did it happen, who was involved, what was its purpose etc... ? An independent non-partisan investigation like that of 911 would deliver possible answers to all sorts of questions. Unfortunately one groups wants it to "just go away." Hmm I wonder why?
Yeah that all sounds like it’s far beyond the scope of the FBI. Let’s get Schiff and Nadler on it… cause we all know Congress is totally non-partisan

Reactions: EriktheRed

3andsomedust

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
The difference is the GOP has no balls to police their own. DOJ blocked any investigation of any GOP operative. Including Trump.

They are cowards and criminals. With no love of this country or its constitution.
Jesus. Do you think for a second that this is going to be a serious investigation? Imagine if Trump had the DOJ "investigate" Jared Kushner. The first thing you'd be saying, Red Hack, is that the investigation is a farce.

Second. "With no love of this country or its constitution." Funny. The Democrats are talking about packing the court, and you think it's the Republicans who have no love for the Constitution. Second. Are you high? On drugs? Liberal Democrats think the history of the United States is one long, endless story of exploitation of minority groups by whites, and that we are the source of much evil in the world (ie, they believe it was wrong to drop the A-bombs on Japan, for instance). Democrats do not love this country. They hate it.

Like someone said above, you are a total joke.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

Again, how long does this take? They've had half a year already to sort it out. I thought this was the mighty u.s. government. If they are so powerful, then a mini skirmish with an unorganized group should be no issue. They are acting like bitches, and it's sad to see what I thought was a powerful institution, be no more powerful than WalMart or some shit.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I could be wrong but the investigation is to find out if it was orcastrated and assisted by GOP members of congress and their staff.

Lots of very "unusual" visits from many of the people from the 6th beforehand.

Possible evidence of assistance during the assault, etc.

IMO if they helped an angry mob infiltrate the capitol, the should swing from the Mike pence gallow 🤷‍♂️ surely its in storage somewhere.

How long should this take? I feel like it's being milked. Or is this how the beaurocratic process operates? Slow, inefficient, and ineffective, yea politicians, worthless humans.

Reactions: nelsonj22

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
How long should this take? I feel like it's being milked. Or is this how the beaurocratic process operates? Slow, inefficient, and ineffective, yea politicians, worthless humans.
If you think they drag their feet you should see the military 😬

Reactions: Jaemekon

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Be honest. How long did you sit there on the toilet, trying to come up with the perfect burn, and then you came up with that. Damn, you libs are terrible at comedy, memes, and life.
TBH I will clown just about anyone in shit talking IRL 🤷‍♂ Hood rat that's been a plumbo/comm hvac tech for 13 years so it comes natural

Reactions: Oldschool1964

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
What do you propose for the people who commit seditious acts against America and her Constitution? Especially those that swore an oath to uphold it.
You mean the people who tried to rush the White House last summer to kill Trump on orders from the DNC!

Reactions: Oldschool1964

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
This is almost too funny. You really think these questions are not asked of those arrested? People being arrested so far will do almost ANYTHING to get out of current charges. You think they don't ever try to place the blame on others? You probably need to read what the main wackjob that was all dressed up in the weird outfit has said to try to get out of his charges.

Their pieces are only part of the puzzle. And we don't have a willingness to put the entire puzzle together. Because republicans know the assembly and finished picture will be difficult to run against in 2022.

I suspect the puzzle would show a picture how AM radio, fox news, OAN, newsmax, Donald Trump, the Trump campaign, and his circle.. constant bombardment of conspiracies, manufacture of conspiracies, lies of voter fraud, and combative rhetoric... radicalized a subset of the republican party. Donald and his team organized that gathering on January 6th and some of those people that day stormed in the building after listening to that slow burn for months. Culminating in that day where Don Jr says the rally itself “should be a message to all the Republicans who have not been willing to actually fight. The people who did nothing to stop the steal". Where Rudy says in a speech entirely about the lie of election fraud.. "But if we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail. Let’s have trial by combat. I’m willing to stake my reputation, the President is willing to stake his reputation, on the fact that we’re going to find criminality there."

We would see that the vast majority of republicans know the election was a free and fair one and that they only spout off the fraud lies because that's what Donald was pushing. Not because it was true but because it was the rally cry. And through this direct and indirect participation they found they had to vote no for impeachment, vote no for investigation.

The picture would show a Donald Trump actually happy that this was going down. So he delayed a more aggressive response even as his own vice president's life was in the balance. Why? Because before the electoral count he told Mike he could go down as a patriot or go down as a pussy. When McCarthy called for help he allegedly said "Well, I guess they are more upset about the election than you are".

An investigation would show all of that and more. With all the details of what people really thought that day. People having to testify and actually go on the record. Going on the record scares them so they voted no and filibustered it. McCarthy testifying about his phone call with Donald that day.. can't have that on record. That measure lost in the senate with 35 'no' votes.

But lets investigate hunter biden's dicpics.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Their pieces are only part of the puzzle. And we don't have a willingness to put the entire puzzle together. Because republicans know the assembly and finished picture will be difficult to run against in 2022.

I suspect the puzzle would show a picture how AM radio, fox news, OAN, newsmax, Donald Trump, the Trump campaign, and his circle.. constant bombardment of conspiracies, manufacture of conspiracies, lies of voter fraud, and combative rhetoric... radicalized a subset of the republican party. Donald and his team organized that gathering on January 6th and some of those people that day stormed in the building after listening to that slow burn for months. Culminating in that day where Don Jr says the rally itself “should be a message to all the Republicans who have not been willing to actually fight. The people who did nothing to stop the steal". Where Rudy says in a speech entirely about the lie of election fraud.. "But if we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail. Let’s have trial by combat. I’m willing to stake my reputation, the President is willing to stake his reputation, on the fact that we’re going to find criminality there."

We would see that the vast majority of republicans know the election was a free and fair one and that they only spout off the fraud lies because that's what Donald was pushing. Not because it was true but because it was the rally cry. And through this direct and indirect participation they found they had to vote no for impeachment, vote no for investigation.

The picture would show a Donald Trump actually happy that this was going down. So he delayed a more aggressive response even as his own vice president's life was in the balance. Why? Because before the electoral count he told Mike he could go down as a patriot or go down as a pussy. When McCarthy called for help he allegedly said "Well, I guess they are more upset about the election than you are".

An investigation would show all of that and more. With all the details of what people really thought that day. People having to testify and actually go on the record. Going on the record scares them so they voted no and filibustered it. McCarthy testifying about his phone call with Donald that day.. can't have that on record. That measure lost in the senate with 35 'no' votes.

4195331c-90b4-403a-b8b8-3942aa466e9c_text.gif

Reactions: sklarbodds

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001

This is all a big joke. Your response is still amazing. You listed nothing of substance and nothing that even comes close to a crime. Your quotes you used were talking about taking them to court and you would KNOW this if you read the larger speech.

You think Hunter going on official trips with his dad and then right away his company is just a no big deal? You are truly lost if you believe that. China does not just give out a billion dollars for nothing. Eric Swalwell is laughing I bet how gullible you all are.

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
This is all a big joke. Your response is still amazing. You listed nothing of substance and nothing that even comes close to a crime. Your quotes you used were talking about taking them to court and you would KNOW this if you read the larger speech.

You think Hunter going on official trips with his dad and then right away his company is just a no big deal? You are truly lost if you believe that. China does not just give out a billion dollars for nothing. Eric Swalwell is laughing I bet how gullible you all are.

It all has substance but we can't investigate to determine legal liability for anyone outside of those that physically went in. And again.. I think understanding what led up to it could help us .. not do that again even if all the things leading up to it were "legal". Also we can understand exactly what happened during, the speed of the response, have it evaluated so if we can't prevent the event from happening again perhaps we can respond better or faster. Was it national guard and capital police red tape. Or was it Donald didn't care he just wanted to watch it? Not illegal but I think people have a right to know.

The DOJ is investigating Hunter. If he did illegal things he should have to deal with those things. If his dad, the president is implicated in this, and found guilty of doing illegal things he should also have to deal with it. I am willing to say that about Joe Biden and any other democrat. Your blind loyalty prevents you from being able to do the same for the insurrection party.

Reactions: nelsonj22

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
It all has substance but we can't investigate to determine legal liability for anyone outside of those that physically went in. And again.. I think understanding what led up to it could help us .. not do that again even if all the things leading up to it were "legal". Also we can understand exactly what happened during, the speed of the response, have it evaluated so if we can't prevent the event from happening again perhaps we can respond better or faster. Was it national guard and capital police red tape. Or was it Donald didn't care he just wanted to watch it? Not illegal but I think people have a right to know.

The DOJ is investigating Hunter. If he did illegal things he should have to deal with those things. If his dad, the president is implicated in this, and found guilty of doing illegal things he should also have to deal with it. I am willing to say that about Joe Biden and any other democrat. Your blind loyalty prevents you from being able to do the same for the insurrection party.
Dude my blind loyalty is not BLIND. I know how it works. They have ALREADY explained how it works to request more protection. Donald Trump for sure had nothing to do with the level of protection in D.C. He has nothing to do with that process. This has already been rehashed and you clearly don't read about who is responsible for this type of stuff. The media has way backed off this topic as there is nothing to get Trump with on this part that YOU are concerned about.

This already explains why the national guard didn't respond. This has been known since the day after, but you have your head in the sand.

I already posted the link earlier in the thread that showed who is the liason for working with them related to the capitol protection and that person is appointed by Nancy Pelosi. He didn't request more protection. End of story dude. You don't need an investigation into that part that is already known. The only people that don't know it are people that don't pay attention and that doesn't warrant an investigation due to citizens that fail to read the non-CNN news.

Last edited: