ADVERTISEMENT

Delancey in Transfer Portal

I’m sure 10-19 Frost will fill the spot with a walk on from Ord, NE. Yeah, nobody should be concerned about a recruiting class falling apart for a guy who can’t win a football game.
Actually if we had the kicker from Ord this year or that family of kickers from Gothenburg the past 7 years, we'd have someone that could kick the f ing ball out of the endzone or make a field goal when we need a 45 yarder

Moos can’t fire Frost after this year.

Moos has beat the “judge Frost in 5 years” pretty hard which is a far cry from what the two blowhards were saying before Frost coached a game.

With that said, it certainly won’t stop this offseason from being very ugly.

Moos has beat the “judge Frost in 5 years” pretty hard which is a far cry from what the two blowhards were saying before Frost coached a game.

With that said, it certainly won’t stop this offseason from being very ugly.
I think either Martinez or McCaffrey leave.

The player goes to the schools compliance director and tells them they would like to enter the transfer portal. The compliance director then has 48 hours to put that player in. Hope that answers your question.
The player goes to the schools compliance director and tells them they would like to enter the transfer portal. The compliance director then has 48 hours to put that player in. Hope that answers your question.

Thanks, hate this transfer portal

Scared they are going to hyperventilate from laughing too hard.

giphy.gif

I don't - where is AM going to go? and LM stays around to take over, so I don't see either guy leaving. Starting completely over somewhere else isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Martinez would start at lowa. Their qb is not good. He would start at Rutgers. Michigan state. Michigan maybe. Most Pac 12 schools.

Reactions: HuskerDana
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT