ADVERTISEMENT

Deion Sanders to Colorado - OFFICIAL

This was such a smart hire.

I am sad that Trev is such a small thinker because CFB is not what he thinks it is anymore. "Development" program is great for the lame cock schools like Iowa and Wisconsin...but if you want to really win, you need a rockstar HC.
It’s certainly depressing…

They got Prime and we got a Donkey with a 9 mil a year tab and a AAC staff.

Time to start calling it what it is.

GBR!

What a lame post. Rhule has been coach for a week. And this is what you come up with. Geezus shocked anybody would want to coach here with this lunacy.
I don’t need him to coach here for me to figure him out, maybe you do. There’s enough prior work history available.

And glad you mentioned his first week. How would you say that’s went on a scale from A-F?

I’ll give it a D-
Should we talk about his first week???

Let’s see… not only have we lost our 2 highest rated recruits but we’ve also had an exodus of our best young players into the transfer portal.

Do you want to touch on the half assembled AAC staff or should we act like that isn’t real either?

You wanna talk lame?
It’s getting old real quick seeing people defend a guy just because he’s new when you can see he’s already dropping the ball on stuff.

I’m not buying the 3 year plan.
For 9 million a year let’s get real!

Reactions: HuskerAlum92
I don’t need him to coach here for me to figure him out, maybe you do. There’s enough prior work history available.

And glad you mentioned his first week. How would you say that’s went on a scale from A-F?

I’ll give it a D-
Should we talk about his first week???

Let’s see… not only have we lost our 2 highest rated recruits but we’ve also had an exodus of our best young players into the transfer portal.

Do you want to touch on the half assembled AAC staff or should we act like that isn’t real either?

You wanna talk lame?
It’s getting old real quick seeing people defend a guy just because he’s new when you can see he’s already dropping the ball on stuff.

I’m not buying the 3 year plan.
For 9 million a year let’s get real!
I don't think trev or rhule knew our wr coach was going to commit adultery then beat his wife over it..

I don't think trev or rhule knew our wr coach was going to commit adultery then beat his wife over it..
That was quite the curveball nobody saw coming. And when you consider assistant salary pool and the planning it would take to account for Mickey’s role/salary, I wonder if they might have made different early hires if they knew Mickey was gone.

But Rhule is being paid very well, and he is supposedly very good, so I expect him to hit that curveball.

That was quite the curveball nobody saw coming. And when you consider assistant salary pool and the planning it would take to account for Mickey’s role/salary, I wonder if they might have made different early hires if they knew Mickey was gone.

But Rhule is being paid very well, and he is supposedly very good, so I expect him to hit that curveball.
I hope with the players we have, the nelson's the polar bears, etc..rhule will be able to make both offense & defense alot more consistant...when I watch a team like baylor, they don't seem confused on where they should be or what they should be doing.

Reactions: OAHU-SKER
Holy shìt that was the most self absorbed piece of trash I've ever seen. And I had to turn it off after 2 minutes. The Sanders family knows one thing, self promotion. We'll see how sCUm fans like their celebrity reality show of a coaching staff after Nebraska runs them off the field.

Now that he took the CU job, I hope he crashes and burns. I watched his speech to the team today, he sounds a lot like Frost did when he was hired here. "I won big at Jackson State, I have the best staff in college football and I'm bringing them here to Colorado and we're going to do the same thing here".

He'll bring in more talent than Frost, but Power 5 football is a whole different level than the SWAC. His first game is at TCU. He has to play at Oregon, at Utah, against Lincoln Riley and USC. That's a lot different than coaching against Bethune-Cookman and Alcorn State. The SWAC is horrible football and most teams in that conference would get beat by Wayne State and UNK.

The dude was a high school assistant coach just three years ago, and now after two years in an abysmal FCS conference, he thinks he's the best coach in college football?

Last edited:
playing against disciplined, P5 teams is going to be a major reality check for Deion Sanders.

its actually an under-reported that phenomena that across all sports, HBCU teams are notoriously undisciplined, and penalized at a much greater rate than P5 schools. Deion Sanders is successful because he runs a pretty disciplined team by comparison and is a great salesman to his school.

will he have the talent advantage in P5? maybe in some matchups, but not in every single game like he did at JSU. will he have the most disciplined team? highly doubtful.

I could envision him topping out at like 7-5, but he's not going to set the P5 on fire.

Reactions: SkerInCo
This was such a smart hire.

I am sad that Trev is such a small thinker because CFB is not what he thinks it is anymore. "Development" program is great for the lame cock schools like Iowa and Wisconsin...but if you want to really win, you need a rockstar HC.

I don't know that any programs are either 100% development or 100% attract polished talent.

Colorado is not going to be able to compete for PAC titles solely by attracting 4 & 5 stars. They might land a handful, but they will still need to coach up and retain most of their 3 star kids.

Reactions: Bugeater
Scoreboard! Punk.
Lol I figured you'd be crawling out from the sewers. The epitome of the CU fan base, continually lurking on a Nebraska message board. The entire CU fanbase exists to hate Nebraska rather than cheer for their 1-11 FCS bottom dweller program. So sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: HBK4life
Lol I figured you'd be crawling out from the sewers. The epitome of the CU fan base, continually lurking on a Nebraska message board. The entire CU fanbase exists to hate Nebraska rather than cheer for their 1-11 FCS bottom dweller program. So sad.
Dude, you have a 5 page scroll about CU. Not one post about Nebraska on the CU boards. Not. One. We've been to a major bowl recently. Nebraska is the longest tenured team to not go bowling now. Yes, NEBRASKA. Every team on our schedule was better than Nebraska. TCU, check. Minnesota, check. Air Force, check. USC, check. UCLA, check. Utah, check. Washington, check. Oregon, check. Oregon State, check. Heck, even the Cal team we punked would dump Nebraska. You guys calling another program a 'bottom feeder' is rich. Haven't won in a decade, LOL. Pot meet kettle. Our program is bad enough where we know we're bad. Your awful program's fans don't even realize how bad you are. Good luck. You're going to need that and a lot more.

• Haha
Reactions: SkerInCo
Dude, you have a 5 page scroll about CU. Not one post about Nebraska on the CU boards. Not. One. We've been to a major bowl recently. Nebraska is the longest tenured team to not go bowling now. Yes, NEBRASKA. Every team on our schedule was better than Nebraska. TCU, check. Minnesota, check. Air Force, check. USC, check. UCLA, check. Utah, check. Washington, check. Oregon, check. Oregon State, check. Heck, even the Cal team we punked would dump Nebraska. You guys calling another program a 'bottom feeder' is rich. Haven't won in a decade, LOL. Pot meet kettle. Our program is bad enough where we know we're bad. Your awful program's fans don't even realize how bad you are. Good luck. You're going to need that and a lot more.

Not one, huh?

I just went to the CU Boards and found a 450-page Nebraska Hate thread right on the main page:

Hope you feel better now. Pathetic.

Not one, huh?

I just went to the CU Boards and found a 450-page Nebraska Hate thread right on the main page:

So I was entering a major US airport hub this morning, and saw a personalized Nub license plate with a god-awful accompanying NU helmet on the bumper. After I launched several expletives toward this guy, my son suggested I pull in front of the doosh, and hit my brakes so he would see my Buff plate. Should I blame coach Mac for this irrational Buff hate towards the Nubs? Please advise. And, please share your Nub hate stories. Thanks in advance, bitches."

Really Bro! LMAO. 2018? You just linked a thread from another network from 2018. Brilliant response! The last post in the thread is about.... https://forum.huskermax.com/threads/deion-sees-red.134824/ another Husker board talking non stop Colorado. Brilliant man, just brilliant!

We realize how bad we are. Trust me. Good get with Prime and probably the injection CU needed. It's going to be an interesting case study, but at least the brass of CU had enough nuts to try it.

So I was entering a major US airport hub this morning, and saw a personalized Nub license plate with a god-awful accompanying NU helmet on the bumper. After I launched several expletives toward this guy, my son suggested I pull in front of the doosh, and hit my brakes so he would see my Buff plate. Should I blame coach Mac for this irrational Buff hate towards the Nubs? Please advise. And, please share your Nub hate stories. Thanks in advance, bitches."

Really Bro! LMAO. 2018? You just linked a thread from another network from 2018. Brilliant response! The last post in the thread is about.... https://forum.huskermax.com/threads/deion-sees-red.134824/ another Husker board talking non stop Colorado. Brilliant man, just brilliant!

Yes moron, and the Puffs fans are still commenting on that Nebraska thread that started in 2018. Now, why are you here instead of jerking off on your own message board?

Yes, that thread was started in 2018. And I don’t think it’s ever fell below the first page in 4+ years. It’s for all things hating Nebraska, but not specific to a particular game.

3 new pages were added since Mickey’s arrest. To see that, you have go the end of the thread. Message board 101.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Deion hires Kent State HC Sean Lewis to run the offense... Lewis will be accompanied by former Chadron St HC and current Kent St OL coach Bill O Boyle...

Last edited:
Yes moron, and the Puffs fans are still commenting on that Nebraska thread that started in 2018. Now, why are you here instead of jerking off on your own message board?

Scavenger is one of the biggest jackass cu fans on the planet, funny how he shows up here all these years.

Reactions: HBK4life
The 30 IQ dipshit scavenger still hanging around here, what a moron. 🤣

What is CU paying Deion and his staff?

This will be interesting, surprised no other P5 school went after him.

ADVERTISEMENT