ADVERTISEMENT

Deion Sanders down to three schools

I wonder how those 4 & 5 stars he got to come to Jackson State are going to feel about him jumping ship to go to bigger schools?

I hope its not CU. His hiring would give them hope, and their current hopeless situation gives me enjoyment living so close to Boulder. If there has been any consolation to NU's depressing performance in recent years its the fact that CU has been sitting in the stall right next to us.

our dc position is still open to neon deon, prime time for a blackshirt asap
but no free shoes

Last edited:
I hope its not CU. His hiring would give them hope, and their current hopeless situation gives me enjoyment living so close to Boulder. If there has been any consolation to NU's depressing performance in recent years its the fact that CU has been sitting in the stall right next to us.
sCUm wont pay. Seems like a terrible fit to me. Way easier to recruit at the other two as well. Color me shocked if he goes to Boulder.

With all the hype Deion has spewed the past 2 years about HBCU....its his calling....the playing field needs to be even for HBCUs....etc...I find it hypocritical that he now wants a bigger stage.
I have watched almost every JSU game. I am a big Deion fan. But this hits me wrong. Has this all just been one big PR stunt?

A part of me hopes it's CU. Facing Deion in Boulder next fall would be a fun side story. Not being in the same conference means we don't have to play them on a regular basis if he does become wildly successful.

Then there's this...
"Deion in Colorado could negatively impact our recruiting."
--RecruitingCoordinator_500MileRadius

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tjlSker90
Cincy is the best job of the three but I'd put my money on him going to USF.

With all the hype Deion has spewed the past 2 years about HBCU....its his calling....the playing field needs to be even for HBCUs....etc...I find it hypocritical that he now wants a bigger stage.
I have watched almost every JSU game. I am a big Deion fan. But this hits me wrong. Has this all just been one big PR stunt?
That would be really, really hard to believe (sarcasm).
"Get Money" isn't just a Caleb Tannor sign-off, it's a lifestyle for 90%.

I would guess this will not be the last time prime time seeks another school. I'm sure he's seeking a top five school to finish out his college coaching career before he has asperations with the NFL.

I wouldn't trust DS with a rope when asked to tie an F8 knot. Guy is in it for money and that's all it is. He's got hype and he'll flunk out at next stop.

I wouldn't trust DS with a rope when asked to tie an F8 knot. Guy is in it for money and that's all it is. He's got hype and he'll flunk out at next stop.
Do you really think hes making a ton of money at Jackson state? I have a hard time believing he's in it just for the money.

Reactions: Walleye79
Do you really think hes making a ton of money at Jackson state? I have a hard time believing he's in it just for the money.
Especially when he already has the platform to deny anything. He's freaking DS. If he wants to go it slow he would do so. Instead he has put his name forward.

Isn't Colorado a Nike school? Isn't Dion opposed to ever working with Nike again?

But isn't that every coach that starts in a lower division? Aren't they all looking to move up and prove they belong?
Ds is not. He's looking for his next stop.

Every coach is. The topic at hand would love another crack.

ADVERTISEMENT