ADVERTISEMENT

Defund the football program

Mocking_SpongeBob.jpg

Reactions: scarletred
well we did win NC's when we had astro turf and no big screen tv's in the rest rooms..
maybe the players are too fat and spoiled

Bolt just won as many games this weekend as Frost did the whole last year.
I'm sure your comment is intended to be provocative and sarcastic but the obvious fallacy with the comment immediately evident is that the football program not only is self funding but it actually funds the whole athletic department. So if we were to take your comment literally it would mean the end of athletics.

Kids,
I will be lvg the free board soon and going back to the Schrolls.
You boys enjoy talking fonzy, potsie lol

Curious, is this the type of "I'll be leaving here" post that was discussed on here within the past couple of weeks?
Is there an expectation of some sort of virtual send off party on zoom? Live streaming of grown ass men around the country, celebrating their love of Husker football and @stucknks . I hope his long time friend @Sean Callahan will be making an appearance.

Sadly, I will be washing my hair or something on that date and won't be able to make it.

As a token of his departure from the free board to his rightful place in the halls of the scrolls.........I will be reporting my own post.

Thank you and good night.

Curious, is this the type of "I'll be leaving here" post that was discussed on here within the past couple of weeks?
Is there an expectation of some sort of virtual send off party on zoom? Live streaming of grown ass men around the country, celebrating their love of Husker football and @stucknks . I hope his long time friend @Sean Callahan will be making an appearance.

Sadly, I will be washing my hair or something on that date and won't be able to make it.

As a token of his departure from the free board to his rightful place in the halls of the scrolls.........I will be reporting my own post.

Thank you and good night.
Good night

I am now fully on board with defunding the football program, but not for any reasons mentioned in this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT