ADVERTISEMENT

Decided months ago to …

TheHuskeRed

Sophomore
Dec 9, 2006
take the week off, drive on down to San Antonio tomorrow for a couple of days, then on to Mobile to watch them play against South Alabama. Well, can’t say I’d have made that decision again given what I have seen the past three days 🤷‍♂️ but hey, I can dream for a turnaround. I don’t think the games are televised for that series, so I will give you some of my random observations during the games for what it’s worth. Will try and stay positive.

take the week off, drive on down to San Antonio tomorrow for a couple of days, then on to Mobile to watch them play against South Alabama. Well, can’t say I’d have made that decision again given what I have seen the past three days 🤷‍♂️ but hey, I can dream for a turnaround. I don’t think the games are televised for that series, so I will give you some of my random observations during the games for what it’s worth. Will try and stay positive.
This has been a depressing start to the season to say the least. We will find out a lot about this team by the end of next weekend so there is that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT