ADVERTISEMENT

December 19th cross over games

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Has anyone took a gander at the TV schedule for Saturday the 19 of December.

The B1G CG is scheduled for 11:00 am on FOX normally this is a 7:00pm night time game, so why is it on at 11:00am opposite the Big 12 game on ABC?

SEC moved their CG to from 4:00 to 7:00 pm on CBS..

I’m beginning to think the B1G is going to cancel all the cross division games for the 19th... No way does BTN carry the other 6 games in one day and where are these games going to be played ? We’ve been told earlier in indoor venues.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Has anyone took a gander at the TV schedule for Saturday the 19 of December.

The B1G CG is scheduled for 11:00 am on FOX normally this is a 7:00pm night time game, so why is it on at 11:00am opposite the Big 12 game on ABC?

SEC moved their CG to from 4:00 to 7:00 pm on CBS..

I’m beginning to think the B1G is going to cancel all the cross division games for the 19th... No way does BTN carry the other 6 games in one day and where are these games going to be played ? We’ve been told earlier in indoor venues.

They could be cancelled. They could also be spread out throughout the weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).

Reactions: 4IUSox2
They could be cancelled. They could also be spread out throughout the weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).

If their playing in indoor facilities they’ll be used for NFL games on Sunday if they have home games..

IMHO, other than 1vs1, no other games will be played. The sheer lack of public comment of even where the other 6 games will be played says a lot. Thinking the end of conference play for 12 teams will be 12/12.

With Minnesota and Michigan both facing COVID outbreaks, a NU/OSU rematch seems possible. I agree these suggestions should be in place if that were to happen.

Not sure I agree with playing them again. We really need more games/reps but at what expense? The expense of getting embarrassed and obliterated? Not a fan of this potential scenario.

Reactions: Red I 73
Not sure I agree with playing them again. We really need more games/reps but at what expense? The expense of getting embarrassed and obliterated? Not a fan of this potential scenario.

And really what purpose would it severe for tOSU playing us again.NONE!

Would make more sense for them to play Wisconsin than Nebraska if they want some pull in the playoff rankings..

Will the inept conference at least let us schedule Chattanooga if things get cancelled??? It’s a win win. We will not affect any other teams in the conference and we’ll add an additional tv inventory for the B10 to monetize on.
Nothing would finish this season more perfectly than a narrow loss to U. of Tennessee-Chattanooga.

• Wow
Reactions: BleedRed78
Details are being worked out by the AD‘s where to play these games on Campus or Indoor stadiums near by..

Probably a combo of domes, campus stadiums. Nebraska, being the San Diego of the Big Ten geographically, should probably host a game in the balmy confines of Memorial Stadium.

As long as the weather works out it shouldn’t be a problem..

I don’t anticipate Penn St making another trip to Lincoln..

ADVERTISEMENT