ADVERTISEMENT

Debate: Thread with no Link - Acceptable?

What am I defending? We are in agreement that links are helpful when there is something more than what is written in a post. Here's what 463 posted:

"Sounds like KB is getting good things Out of his workouts with Keith Williams these last couple days. Good for both parties."

Here's the tweet from KB that he saw:
coach Williams (@wideouts) is the truth. BURIED me w/ the workout 2day, but damnit we got better 2day. Appreciate the work boss man!#SALUTE

Tell me exactly why a link was needed for that? Don't go into board etiquette or common courtesy....there was nothing more in the tweet that could give you anything of substance.

And the real funny thing is that there is now an article written (probably because of the tweet) and it was posted here and of course becomes a bash KB for his past tweets post....BY YOU!

You can't make this stuff up.
Huskerbux, we haven't gotten into it in the past because I respect you a lot. Youre right, a link wasn't needed. One was asked for, but it wasn't needed. I get that. All I was saying, which didn't need to be said, was when asked for a link one could have been offered. So many people post links already, it wasn't an unreasonable request, just like it wasn't unreasonable to say find it yourself.

Now please tell me how I bashed Kenny... I simply don't know where you got that from. Tulsa was calling people out and I responded. If you read my responses I repeatedly say how I will cheer for Kenny every game he plays in the nfl. I attempted to say why some might have had some ill will toward him, but that isn't me. I never once spoke against Kenny for any of his tweets, either in the past when he made them, or now. Not once!

I guess the lesson for me here is don't try to explain other people's thoughts... All it's done is gotten me in trouble.

Again, I wasn't intending to get into it with you. I disagreed with something you posted, posted my take, and it kind of devolved from there. Sorry it went that way.

Reactions: huskerbux
Huskerbux, we haven't gotten into it in the past because I respect you a lot. Youre right, a link wasn't needed. One was asked for, but it wasn't needed. I get that. All I was saying, which didn't need to be said, was when asked for a link one could have been offered. So many people post links already, it wasn't an unreasonable request, just like it wasn't unreasonable to say find it yourself.

Now please tell me how I bashed Kenny... I simply don't know where you got that from. Tulsa was calling people out and I responded. If you read my responses I repeatedly say how I will cheer for Kenny every game he plays in the nfl. I attempted to say why some might have had some ill will toward him, but that isn't me. I never once spoke against Kenny for any of his tweets, either in the past when he made them, or now. Not once!

I guess the lesson for me here is don't try to explain other people's thoughts... All it's done is gotten me in trouble.

Again, I wasn't intending to get into it with you. I disagreed with something you posted, posted my take, and it kind of devolved from there. Sorry it went that way.
Its all good. Been a long off season and I get frustrated sometimes....this is a good place to vent! Time to move on for me too.

There have been many ridiculous threads on this site over the last decade. This is in the top 5. I can`t believe there is nothing else to discuss
other than this mountain made out of a molehill.

Where is the link to this top 5 list?

I can't believe the level of butthurt.

We actually did have a thread debating whether or not to retire the use of the term butthurt. I believe it's in the top 5 list rrt mentioned in his post. He didn't provide a link to this top 5 list, so I can't cite my sources.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT