Death Penalty

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
You should see a doctor about that
He said I’m weak because of all the poison I inflict on myself (you know, mostly from reading all these toxic liberal posts), but he said even though I have one foot in the grave due to chronic Covid symptoms, I could still whoop your candy ass.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Prepared for what? Internet hyvee fight club?

You’re all talk son

giphy.gif

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
He said I’m weak because of all the poison I inflict on myself (you know, mostly from reading all these toxic liberal posts), but he said even though I have one foot in the grave due to chronic Covid symptoms, I could still whoop your candy ass.
Do you and nebyank have the same doctor?

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
You wishing me dead right now?
I promise you this. If there is an afterlife like we both believe there is, and if it’s possible, I promise I’ll come back to haunt your dreams.
No I’m not. I’m suggesting that if you have the same backwoods doctor that told a guy he didn’t need a vaccine and now that guy is dead from said disease. You should see a new doctor. Your doctor saying that reading “toxic liberal posts” is making you weak, worries me. You may have a thyroid condition. I’d suggest maybe a prostate issue but your head is so far up your own ass you’d have to be able to see it.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
No I’m not. I’m suggesting that if you have the same backwoods doctor that told a guy he didn’t need a vaccine and now that guy is dead from said disease. You should see a new doctor. Your doctor saying that reading “toxic liberal posts” is making you weak, worries me. You may have a thyroid condition. I’d suggest maybe a prostate issue but your head is so far up your own ass you’d have to be able to see it.
Any toxicity coming from weak beta males makes you weaker. You just don't realize it because you're swimming in liberal fruitiness. Daily doses of your weak attacks only serves to make me stronger.

• Haha
Reactions: steinek11

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Thread got weird. Mods can we get a cleanup in aisle "Death Penalty"?
So let's just recap. Most normal people don't have a problem with taking the life of the worst people, the most evil in society. And then there's libs like @steinek11 and @philosophusker who coddle and spoon with serial killers and rapists. If you take away their Maury Povich feed during the afternoon hours, they will attack you and call you inhumane for treating these saint-like criminals so badly.

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
So let's just recap. Most normal people don't have a problem with taking the life of the worst people, the most evil in society. And then there's libs like @steinek11 and @philosophusker who coddle and spoon with serial killers and rapists. If you take away their Maury Povich feed during the afternoon hours, they will attack you and call you inhumane for treating these saint-like criminals so badly.

That “most” is closer than you think. Especially as people learn more about errors within the death penalty system itself. Not shocking to see the more educated you are, the less guttural, blood thirsty you become.

Reactions: nelsonj22

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
That “most” is closer than you think. Especially as people learn more about errors within the death penalty system itself. Not shocking to see the more educated you are, the less guttural, blood thirsty you become.

Argumentum ad populum on display here folks...but you're more educated than all of us that see though your fallacy.

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
Argumentum ad populum on display here folks...but you're more educated than all of us that see though your fallacy.
God you have shit for brains. I merely pointed out the fact that the gap is closing.

I’ve no more use for you.

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
Life in solitary confinement with 25 minutes of outdoors and let them think about what they did for the rest of their life. Leave just enough rope in the room to help facilitate their decision. Less red tape, their own blood on their hands.

Jim14510

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017

I really hate polls as a means for an argument. What other people think isn't support and doesn't change anything for how I/you think.

Having said that I'm a little surprised by those results. Would think less education would have less trust in the system to get things right.

As I said in the op I'm generally against the death penalty. The rare exceptions are not about being blood thirsty. Even in the article referenced it could turn out to be another kid maybe a sibling and the killing turns out to be an accident. Kid panics and dumps him in the street in hopes that no one will find out.

Even if on purpose there could be circumstances that would change my mind on the death penalty. Abuse, drugs, etc.

If this was an adult that intentionally killed a child for no other reason than to get satisfaction from the murder... I see nothing but a rabid dog that has no use in society. You won't convince me any amount of guidance, therapy, whatever would fix them. I don't believe they are capable of redemption. Therfore why waste the energy/resources to try.

tobermeyer24

Gold Member
May 30, 2015
I really hate polls as a means for an argument. What other people think isn't support and doesn't change anything for how I/you think.

Having said that I'm a little surprised by those results. Would think less education would have less trust in the system to get things right.

As I said in the op I'm generally against the death penalty. The rare exceptions are not about being blood thirsty. Even in the article referenced it could turn out to be another kid maybe a sibling and the killing turns out to be an accident. Kid panics and dumps him in the street in hopes that no one will find out.

Even if on purpose there could be circumstances that would change my mind on the death penalty. Abuse, drugs, etc.

If this was an adult that intentionally killed a child for no other reason than to get satisfaction from the murder... I see nothing but a rabid dog that has no use in society. You won't convince me any amount of guidance, therapy, whatever would fix them. I don't believe they are capable of redemption. Therfore why waste the energy/resources to try.
What's a tolerable ratio of guilty and executed to innocent and executed, iyo? Not ideal, but tolerable.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Most of the time when you ask me I'd say I'm against the death penalty. The risk of killing an innocent person is the main reason but just in general I don't see how eye for an eye type punishments make sense. i.e. what you did is wrong so we're going to do it to you.

Then I see articles like this and I hope that the person responsible is killed in the most physically and mentally painful way.

The unidentified boy was discovered with multiple wounds about 5:30 a.m. Saturday, Dallas police said. Investigators believe an "edged weapon" was used.

No amount of punishment will redeem the beast who preys on children. It must be done away with.

If only there were a career where I could hunt down and destroy these types of monsters.

54f762da842f925a575bf6ec9a61af87.jpg

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2007

I don’t think you understand how much it says about you that your favorite way to argue is gaslighting.

Reactions: philosophusker

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2007
I’m in the exact same place an OP, inherently I’m anti death penalty, I think that 1% chance of getting it wrong, and the possibility of an innocent persons government taking them to death is too much for me to get on board with the death penalty, even if it’s rare enough that a mistake only happened once every 100 years.

That being said, there’s just some cases where I still think, “Oh, that fvck for sure needs to die in the worst way possible”

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Not at all my position on the death penalty but you do you.

Do you have schizophrenia? Serious question. You often mis-state my opinions on purpose. Pretty much all the time. You may want to have that checked out by a professional.

Last edited:

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Well, we blame the Romans.
Also, JC was a Jew and you worship him, so you don’t have any room to talk you antisemite.
Well you guys did kill the son of God, kinda earned it IMO 🤷‍♂️

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Not at all my position on the death penalty but you do you.

Do you have schizophrenia? Serious question. You often mis-state my opinions on purpose. Pretty much all the time. You may want to have that checked out by a professional.
Look at you, mistaking hyperbole for schizophrenia. No wonder you can’t see dementia in Biden.

dakotared

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2004
Steine please help me understand how you are a Christian and don't believe in the bible?

rgrachek

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
Most of the time when you ask me I'd say I'm against the death penalty. The risk of killing an innocent person is the main reason but just in general I don't see how eye for an eye type punishments make sense. i.e. what you did is wrong so we're going to do it to you.

Then I see articles like this and I hope that the person responsible is killed in the most physically and mentally painful way.

The unidentified boy was discovered with multiple wounds about 5:30 a.m. Saturday, Dallas police said. Investigators believe an "edged weapon" was used.
The death penalty is the best guarantee that the murderer won't do it again.