Dead 34yo anti-vaxxer

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Well let's read it. And by the way it's CRS "Cant Remember Shit" and kind people like you?
Yes I am kind. Kind enough to try to educate you that Trump is a dipshit mongloid orange ignoramus. Trump is the opposite of Kind. Or would you like me to post his father's day statement? You voted for an absolute piece of shit and I will happily remind you in a most incessant manner.

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
So far that is two of you worthless losers. Seriously hoping people die because you don't agree with them. There will be a time where you are rewarded for being this way. Not a matter of if, but one of when.

I dont hope that on anyone. I just appreciate the irony... specifically because its based on the absolute most moronic reasons imaginable. It seems like a Darwin way to be honest.

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
I dont hope that on anyone. I just appreciate the irony... specifically because its based on the absolute most moronic reasons imaginable. It seems like a Darwin way to be honest.

large_635935_wlbxwm0u5gx3nrpb7dqpmniji.jpg

HUSKERinLA

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
So far that is two of you worthless losers. Seriously hoping people die because you don't agree with them. There will be a time where you are rewarded for being this way. Not a matter of if, but one of when.
I don’t want anyone to die, (which is why I want everyone to get vaccinated), but anyone who doesn’t get a vaccine is unnecessarily choosing to take the death risk all by themselves, and worse still, irresponsibly endangering the lives of others, and selfishly tearing down the economy, so yes, I think they deserve the consequences they themselves chose.

corvettez06

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
I don’t want anyone to die, (which is why I want everyone to get vaccinated), but anyone who doesn’t get a vaccine is unnecessarily choosing to take the death risk all by themselves, and worse still, irresponsibly endangering the lives of others, and selfishly tearing down the economy, so yes, I think they deserve the consequences they themselves chose.
How many have died from covid in their 30s

Husker69

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001
so many pos people here
You know when this is all over, if these losers mean it paybacks are a bitch. In so many ways. All different methods to deal with people who want to trample on all laws guaranteeing freedom of religion, thoughts, most actions and the welfare of individuals and groups of people. If I am around it is going to be fun watching the devil meet their dues.

jefkjo2

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 28, 2012
Lincoln Ne
Some people want to post things like ‘Sorry, time to call BS on covid’, then expect us to be really sad when anti-vaxers die. I just don’t get it. Take your anti-vax views to your grave I guess. RIP.

TampaBaySkers

First Team All-Big Ten
Oct 30, 2010
Curious how old you are. Because your reading comprehension level is less than that of a third grader.

Look at the post I was responding to dimwit.

Wow easy tough guy. So many celebrating deaths on here I thought you were just another one.

I guess I’d be pissy all the time too if I was stuck in ND.

• Haha
Reactions: philosophusker

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
Wow easy tough guy. So many celebrating deaths on here I thought you were just another one.

Tough guy? Lol, spare me.

You call me a sociopath and say my post was a POS because you didn't take the time to read it. When I point that out to you, I'm being a tough guy? Get real.

If you were worth a shit, you would have apologized instead of insulting me again.

Who's the pissy one dumbfvck?

Last edited:
Reactions: philosophusker

TampaBaySkers

First Team All-Big Ten
Oct 30, 2010

You call me a sociopath and say my post was a POS because you didn't take the time to read it. When I point that out to you, I'm being a tough guy? Get real.

If you were worth a shit, you would have apologized instead of insulting me again.

Nice.. how old are you? 13? Does mommy know you’re on the computer this late?

RedGuard06

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2013
I bet you sick bastards celebrate abortions too. Them babies had it comin amiright?

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004

That Tampa dipshit makes me seem like a good guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: nordakotahusker

TampaBaySkers

First Team All-Big Ten
Oct 30, 2010
I bet you sick bastards celebrate abortions too. Them babies had it comin amiright?

They also celebrate when smokers get lung cancer, speedy drivers die in car accidents, gay people die from aids, obese people die from diabetes etc. They are a sick bunch.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
I bet you support a person's right to not get vaccinated. Their body their choice, right?

But you DON'T support a woman's right to choose.

You are a hypocrite. Know why? You want to force the woman to have a baby she doesn't want. But after that baby is born, you don't give a fvck about that baby. You don't care if that baby gets covid. You don't want your freedumbs to be inconvenienced by wearing a mask & getting vaccinated which will protect that baby.

Pro life my ass. You are a judgemental POS too. Let God do the judging it's not your fvcking job.

Reactions: HUSKERinLA

madbird

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2004
Please tell me more about me are you a psychiatrist? Uncanny! Are you some kind of a professional psychoanalyzer?

I don't usually buy into that psychoanalyzing mumbo jumbo but you seem really in tune with that stuff. Are you like a hippy or something?

Trump is a total piece of shit. Damn there I go again. It's like I have turrets. Help me!!!!
Best post I’ve seen from you in a long time. Creative, funny, well done.
You still need to take the red pill, but I like the direction of your posts here.

Latest posts