Dead 34yo anti-vaxxer

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
I don’t actually want people to die.

But if someone is going to publicly and recklessly speak out against vaccination, then that person dying from the disease is in the public interest.
Most of these anti-vaxx losers are also anti-mask...not very smart people.

Hell, even Kanye is wearing a mask:

E7F3qXVWYAQYG07

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Reactions: HUSKERinLA

corvettez06

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
Right there with ya man. I really need to get off this board because these Trumpers are making me crazy. But...

giphy.gif
You do need a break. I know more Biden supporters that are anti mask and have yet to get the vaccine vs Trump. Remember Biden won by a land slide but yet those vaccinations are not reflecting that. Hmmm.

Reactions: Bobfather

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Imagine how shitty of a human being you have to be to celebrate somebody dying
Exactly! Shows how pathetic the news is for following this, when the guy wasn't even famous. You can easily point out the lefts narrative. I wonder why they haven't covered all the European peaceful protesters. 🤔

Reactions: EVERED

corvettez06

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
I will take a break when you do friend.
I'm good. I don't live and die Trump. As a Rivals friend I think you need help and should talk with someone. Trump lives in your head and it's at a weird level. Not trying to get into back and forth conversation on this. Nothing wrong with taking a break from the scrolls.

Reactions: nordakotahusker

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
I'm good. I don't live and die Trump. As a Rivals friend I think you need help and should talk with someone. Trump lives in your head and it's at a weird level. Not trying to get into back and forth conversation on this. Nothing wrong with taking a break from the scrolls.
Please tell me more about me are you a psychiatrist? Uncanny! Are you some kind of a professional psychoanalyzer?

I don't usually buy into that psychoanalyzing mumbo jumbo but you seem really in tune with that stuff. Are you like a hippy or something?

Trump is a total piece of shit. Damn there I go again. It's like I have turrets. Help me!!!!

Last edited:

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Imagine celebrating covid deaths. You're a terrible person.
It is not celebrating. It is laughing at how fvcking stupid people are to be willing to die just to "stick it to the libs." Remember, these people are just exercising their freedumbs. Who are we to judge?

How dumb do people need to be to die when there is a free fvcking vaccine available?

It is also quite funny that Fox News told their viewers Covid would go away after the election, said the vaccine was dangerous etc, and now are backpeddling because they realized they were killing their own viewers. There is some poetic justice in that.

Sorry man, Darwinism is not kind to stupid people.

Last edited:

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Wrong again. I have no idea what you are going to say again.
I was going to say T***p is a stupid POS I have TDS remember?

T***p is the most embarrassing thing to happen in the history of the U.S.

Did you know that T***p is the ONLY president to never win a popular vote, only "win" one term, AND be impeached. And he was impeached twice for good measure!

Remember when T***p said Mexico was going to pay for the wall? And all you Pubs bought it! T***p and his long con fooled a lot of people so don't feel too bad.

Keep saying I am obsessed with T***p I don't give a fvck. If you do, you will be forced to read more posts like this about your orange freak of a deity. The man you love in all his real glory.

Kind people like me will not let you forget history. We don't want it repeated. If you respond to this post with more TDS "T***p living rent free" bullshit I have an insurrection diatribe ready.

Last edited:

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
It is not celebrating. It is laughing at how fvcking stupid people are to be willing to die just to "stick it to the libs." Remember, these people are just exercising their freedumbs. Who are we to judge?

How dumb do people need to be to die when there is a free fvcking vaccine available?

It is also quite funny that Fox News told their viewers Covid would go away after the election, said the vaccine was dangerous etc, and now are backpeddling because they realized they were killing their own viewers. There is some poetic justice in that.

Sorry man, Darwinism is not kind to stupid people.
Nah, you're happy about it. To be clear I don't care thay he's dead. I'm just not celebrating it.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Nah, you're happy about it. To be clear I don't care thay he's dead. I'm just not celebrating it.
Good to know that you are omniscient and know my feelings. You are probably happy when an Antifa dipshit dies. Pubs and their religion are doing God's work (i.e. judging others)

Not my problem idiots are choosing to die of Covid. You should get out there and try to get them to get vaccinated if you care so much.

Last edited:

HUSKERinLA

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Imagine how shitty of a human being you have to be to celebrate somebody dying

No, I’m giving his death meaning.

This dude chose to die. He was stupid enough to turn down a free vaccine and ridicule it — thereby ridiculing not only the millions who have already died but the efforts of thousands researching, making, and distributing the vaccine.

Yes, by ridiculing him I’m stooping to his level.

But I’m also hoping it serves as a stark warning to the other fools avoiding vaccination before it’s too late — so his death can save theirs.

Reactions: philosophusker

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Reality is opposite of what you say, so I am feeling good.

Human perception is an interesting concept. Humans all perceive the world through a biased lense. A human's perception can be altered.

Humans are nothing more than scared little rabbits...

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
No, I’m giving his death meaning.

This dude chose to die. He was stupid enough to turn down a free vaccine and ridicule it — thereby ridiculing not only the millions who have already died but the efforts of thousands researching, making, and distributing the vaccine.

Yes, by ridiculing him I’m stooping to his level.

But I’m also hoping it serves as a stark warning to the other fools avoiding vaccination before it’s too late — so his death can save theirs.
Meh...you seem pretty excited about people dying.

corvettez06

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
I was going to say T***p is a stupid POS I have TDS remember?

T***p is the most embarrassing thing to happen in the history of the U.S.

Did you know that T***p is the ONLY president to never win a popular vote, only "win" one term, AND be impeached. And he was impeached twice for good measure!

Remember when T***p said Mexico was going to pay for the wall? And all you Pubs bought it! T***p and his long con fooled a lot of people so don't feel too bad.

Keep saying I am obsessed with T***p I don't give a fvck. If you do, you will be forced to read more posts like this about your orange freak of a deity. The man you love in all his real glory.

Kind people like me will not let you forget history. We don't want it repeated. If you respond to this post with more TDS "T***p living rent free" bullshit I have an insurrection diatribe ready.
Well let's read it. And by the way it's CRS "Cant Remember Shit" and kind people like you?