ADVERTISEMENT

DC vs Marvel

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Nov 29, 2018
Everything up to this point in time, DC vs. Marvel, who wins that massive battle? Just watched the trailer for WandaVision, which was really weird but cool at the same time.

I haven't seen very many of the DC movies besides the standard Batman and Superman movies so not super versed in DC. I loved Suicide Squad though.

I'm taking Marvel at this point based on my lack of super specific DC knowledge.

Marvel. If Magneto can manipulate magnetic bonds, then he could conceivably rip all atoms apart....including those making up your body....he's quite possibly the most powerful character ever created theoretically.

Marvel. If Magneto can manipulate magnetic bonds, then he could conceivably rip all atoms apart....including those making up your body....he's quite possibly the most powerful character ever created theoretically.
you're probably right, and tough to argue against that.....but for discussion purposes, with Superman being almost indestructible, couldn't he combat that?

you're probably right, and tough to argue against that.....but for discussion purposes, with Superman being almost indestructible, couldn't he combat that?
Superman is only indestructible in comparison to humans. Marvel has tons of otherworldly characters that could take him out. Heck, even other DC characters that came to earth from his own planet beat the heck out of him.

tumblr_ou0ez9Qmg01wvniv1o1_400.gifv

I'm looking to older movies for good storytelling. I prefer movies made from great novels or from a historical perspective. The whole superhero genre has jumped the shark

Reactions: baseball31ne
I'm looking to older movies for good storytelling. I prefer movies made from great novels or from a historical perspective. The whole superhero genre has jumped the shark

They really need to retire the Avenger series...and how many more ways can you make a Batman or Spiderman movie? Superman needs a sense of humor, because watching those are brutal.

Not sure who would win, but the Superfriends seem like a fun group of guys to hang out with.

Well, if the light of earth's golden sun could strengthen the bonds between the atoms of his brain stem to a degree stronger than the ability of Magneto to manipulate he'd be fine.

But once his brain stem goes poof, he done.

They really need to retire the Avenger series...and how many more ways can you make a Batman or Spiderman movie? Superman needs a sense of humor, because watching those are brutal.
I think they might have finally figured out how to write a Batman character based on the trailers they've been putting out. Very dark, vengeful. Spiderman? I could do without any more of them. Same with the Hulk. Disagree on the Avengers but enough of them died that it won't be the same anyway. Marvel just has so many characters that they can keep making movies forever.

Well, if the light of earth's golden sun could strengthen the bonds between the atoms of his brain stem to a degree stronger than the ability of Magneto to manipulate he'd be fine.

But once his brain stem goes poof, he done.
You're obviously way too smart for me lol

I'll take some good Avengers movies over just about anything else on TV right now. Although sports are sports and I'll always watch that. But I think the Christian Bale Batman movies was the peak of modern day Batman so I wouldn't mind getting some more of those with different villains. A modern day Batman and Penguin would be cool I think.

ADVERTISEMENT