ADVERTISEMENT

Davison to Associate AD

• Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Apparently the hire needs a security blanket to protect him in the AD.

Riley sucks and he needed to be fired. There, I have the same experience and qualifications as Matt. Can I have an AD job too?

No you don't have the same experience or qualifications.
How so? You have no idea what I do, my background, or what I make. Funny how the things we crucified the last AD and staff for are now great ideas. Absolutely hilarious.

So what is "experience" or "skill" in order to be a great athletic director? Do you need to be a lawyer, a football coach, a former player? Our current AD is old, would like to retire in 5 years or less. Matty is young, intelligent, invested, experienced with all sports at the university. He will have the experience he needs by the time Moos retires.

Reactions: DonlugoQ
Why so bitter? Did you get fired from the university or not get hired. I am sure Matt is qualified. He played sports at UNL and he has a degree. What else do you want?
Oh I don't know. Experience? This is awesome.

Digits will never grow up.
Give her a break guys, 13 year old girls experience a lot of butthurt at that age.
I see you also just disagree, but bring nothing. I am worried this is the same pattern we fell into before. Hopefully it changes because he played here.

Who cares, I'm sure he can do whatever made-up administrative job Chris Brasfield was doing. Now if Frost hires him to coach WRs, then that would be an issue.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
I see you also just disagree, but bring nothing. I am worried this is the same pattern we fell into before. Hopefully it changes because he played here.
Not sure why you are here, you hate Nebraska, it's history, its current administration, it's fans, and are bitter about the coach. Shoulda left with Riley.
But I guess someone has to be the board fool, may as well be you. Keep makin an ass of yourself, it's amusing kinda like a car wreck! Laughing

Who cares, I'm sure he can do whatever made-up administrative job Chris Brasfield was doing. Now if Frost hires him to coach WRs, then that would be an issue.
I thought we were gonna hopefully get rid of the unnecessary bloat in the AD. But now it's a good thing

Not sure why you are here, you hate Nebraska, it's history, its current administration, it's fans, and are bitter about the coach. Shoulda left with Riley.
But I guess someone has to be the board fool, may as well be you. Keep makin an ass of yourself, it's amusing kinda like a car wreck! Laughing
Oh ok. That certainly explains why Davison getting that job is a good hire. Thanks.

I’m trying to determine what today’s topic to cry about is. Something about an associate AD position that hasn’t been named?

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
I thought we were gonna hopefully get rid of the unnecessary bloat in the AD. But now it's a good thing

I haven't seen anything anywhere about Davison getting an associate AD job. What's your source?

People only complain about "bloat" when their team is losing. I doubt many Bama fans care that Saban has 10 different "football analysts" on his staff.

Look 4.6.3 rubs some (hell I'll be honest, a lot) people the wrong way. But just because we are all super excited about Frost coming back and hopefully turning things around, doesnt mean someone is a dick or not a fan or a hater for not being down with cronyism and questioning Davison's experience or qualifications.

Look 4.6.3 rubs some (hell I'll be honest, a lot) people the wrong way. But just because we are all super excited about Frost coming back and hopefully turning things around, doesnt mean someone is a dick or not a fan or a hater for not being down with cronyism and questioning Davison's experience or qualifications.
So Riley the crutch is 4.6.3?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT