ADVERTISEMENT

Davison … the guy has 9 lives

He was one of the grand wizards of the cult that has the program in its current state

He shouldn’t be allowed near the program

If he wishes to continue to grift off the university he can sit at folding tables in high school gymnasiums while 40-50+ year old fan boys line up to pay for an autographed picture of the catch
That last paragraph makes you sound petty and jealous.

I was a college freshman in the fall of '92 when I rode with my roommate to Tecumseh to watch a playoff game between Randolph and Tecumseh. I remember thinking, "Hey, this Davison kid is a really good football player." Little did I know he'd end up being the luckiest bastard I would ever lay eyes upon in my life, parlaying one lucky bounce of the football into a lifetime gravy train.
He was in 8th grade in fall of 92

Reactions: mgbreis
He was in 8th grade in fall of 92
You’re right, I guess it was '93. I had to look it up, Tecumseh beat Randolph 21-20. Did he graduate in '97? If so he was a freshman in '93, maybe he didn't even play. We went to watch Erick Arens from Randolph, who also played at Nebraska as a walk-on. I felt like I remembered him figuring in that game, but maybe I'm full of shit. Wouldn't be the first time.

You’re right, I guess it was '93. I had to look it up, Tecumseh beat Randolph 21-20. Did he graduate in '97? If so he was a freshman in '93, maybe he didn't even play. We went to watch Erick Arens from Randolph, who also played at Nebraska as a walk-on. I felt like I remembered him figuring in that game, but maybe I'm full of shit. Wouldn't be the first time.
Did Tony Davis get many carries? 😊

Reactions: mgbreis
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT