ADVERTISEMENT

Davis Twins

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuco Salamanca
McCown signing for 12 k a week with the Eagles as a practice squad guy is the ideal gig. Gets to stay in Texas and get paid and doesn't have to play

Reactions: otismotis08
Man, I really thought Stanley Morgan was gonna be a reliable NFL WR.

There are so many talented guys at that position out there. Tough to break in unless you're a 6-4 freak. Otherwise it takes the right situation.

McCown signing for 12 k a week with the Eagles as a practice squad guy is the ideal gig. Gets to stay in Texas and get paid and doesn't have to play

12K a week for a 17 week season (16 games and 1 by week) that comes out to 204K. Granted that is a heck of a pay cut compared to making a squad but it isn't chump change either.

My apologies if it was already posted, but at this moment both of the Davis twins have made the cut. Carlos made the Steelers and Khalil made the Bucs, beating out established veterans as late round picks.

I'm glad to see Suh is still with the Buc's!!

My apologies if it was already posted, but at this moment both of the Davis twins have made the cut. Carlos made the Steelers and Khalil made the Bucs, beating out established veterans as late round picks.
To lazy to look it up but curios what position they are playing?

To lazy to look it up but curios what position they are playing?
Carlos Davis is a perfect fit for his role with the Steelers as a defensive tackle and nose tackle. The Steelers are a 3-4 team that actually plays more snaps with two DTs and their outside backers rushing off the edge. And since Carlos can also play DE in a 3-4, he’s pretty valuable as a backup. Not sure about his brother’s role though.

Reactions: kakdawg
Carlos Davis is a perfect fit for his role with the Steelers as a defensive tackle and nose tackle. The Steelers are a 3-4 team that actually plays more snaps with two DTs and their outside backers rushing off the edge. And since Carlos can also play DE in a 3-4, he’s pretty valuable as a backup. Not sure about his brother’s role though.
thanks good to know

What exactly is caliper training?
When you lift a lot of these they can be very heavy.

venue_2ee6b7af960b63e9dbf.jpg

Reactions: Lars72
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT