ADVERTISEMENT

David Hookstead.........

Redgator

Walk On
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2001
at the Daily Caller has HCSF in peril of his job because of the corona virus.
Not that Hookstead is a homer for Wisconsin or anything.

By missing the practices we havent had in 3 years not having Spring practice is a killer
Exactly. This is not going to help the program at all. But could be the best thing that happens to Frost individually. All he needs is an excuse and majority Husker fans will come defend him 100%. Everything else will be forgiven. But hey, at least we weren’t have any major injuries this spring.

Where you from?
Sorry, that was poorly worded. I don’t live in the Pacific NW. I thought if I said it started in the Pacific NW, I would immediately get a response about it starting in China. I should have said something like it started in the US, in the Pacific NW.

Please, whatever you do don't give this moron the satisfaction of clicking on this piece of garbage journalism. I swear morons write this crap because we have a large fanbase and simply saying something dumb gets a lot of clicks. Don't get trolled.

Exactly. This is not going to help the program at all. But could be the best thing that happens to Frost individually. All he needs is an excuse and majority Husker fans will come defend him 100%. Everything else will be forgiven. But hey, at least we weren’t have any major injuries this spring.
I like it. Some truth in here.

He is wrong that Frost’s job will be in peril.
He is right that this shut down hurts us more than a lot of other teams.
I am not expecting much from this season, if we even have a season.

Reactions: jeans15
If the season is cancelled it will be the first time in a long while we didn’t lose more games than we won

It will be touted as progress ... he’ll get a raise

Last edited:
If the season is cancelled it will be the first time in a long while we didn’t lose more games than we won

It will be touted as progress ... he’ll get a raise
Shocker only you can turn a world pandemic into your own personal agenda against Frost. Scumbag

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT