ADVERTISEMENT

Darien Chase

giphy.gif

Not super excited about his speed, but he has impressive lateral quickness.

Darn. Too bad Scott and his team didn't consult with you.

I'm just glad we managed to wrangle him away from Boise State. It's not often we can beat out teams like Boise State for recruits, so there's a feather in our cap.

He doesn't have great track speed (PR in 100m is only 11.76), but he looks pretty good on film. Also seems to have good hands.

He doesn't have great track speed (PR in 100m is only 11.76), but he looks pretty good on film. Also seems to have good hands.

I'm just glad we managed to wrangle him away from Boise State. It's not often we can beat out teams like Boise State for recruits, so there's a feather in our cap.

Stanley Morgan didn’t have blazing speed either, but he had early playing time with great hands and route running

dumarse...throw in Oregon and Washington...he is more of an athlete with good cb, Pr, Kr skills...I would take any kid that has multiple top 10-15 schools after him, especially when their coaches and teams are top offenses. I think he'll be a 205 pound safety as a rsh sophomore, and a guy who can make plays on the ball.

He is a great get. Seems like we are getting some good pieces for the Offense. Do we have any big gets in the works for the D side of things. I know the offense gets much of the attentions, but our D needs some big time help.

He is a great get. Seems like we are getting some good pieces for the Offense. Do we have any big gets in the works for the D side of things. I know the offense gets much of the attentions, but our D needs some big time help.
I personally think the in-state defensive commits will be damn good players when all is said and done and Tony Fair should be rated much higher than a 5.5, imo.

He also had offers from Oregon, Washington. He’s a 4-star recruit, not sure why the need to badmouth the commit.

They were recruiting him as a DB. He wouldn’t see the field as a WR for either of those teams. And he’s another 3*. Unless you pick whichever site has him ranked higher.

They were recruiting him as a DB. He wouldn’t see the field as a WR for either of those teams. And he’s another 3*. Unless you pick whichever site has him ranked higher.
Not disagreeing with anything you said, but Mo Washington was a 3 star on rivals and a 4 star on other sites. The Chase kid is a 5.7 3 star so not out of the question for him to end up rated a 5.8 4 star down the road.

Not disagreeing with anything you said, but Mo Washington was a 3 star on rivals and a 4 star on other sites. The Chase kid is a 5.7 3 star so not out of the question for him to end up rated a 5.8 4 star down the road.

Washington is not up to that trolls standards..

You have no idea which position he is better at or how he would fit in on either team. And he is a composite 4-star, Rivals is the only site that has him as a 3-star, so it seems like you are just picking the site that has him the lowest.

GTFO. If you’re not happy with a composite 4 star recruit, then that tells me a lot about you. And, you’re also focused on a 40 yard time, that was probably a laser time. And, laser 40 times are all about your starting technique. There can be as much as a .2 second difference if you’re not coached correctly on it.

Reactions: headcard
GTFO. If you’re not happy with a composite 4 star recruit, then that tells me a lot about you. And, you’re also focused on a 40 yard time, that was probably a laser time. And, laser 40 times are all about your starting technique. There can be as much as a .2 second difference if you’re not coached correctly on it.
4.7 is slow when you consider all the guys on this board that run 4.28 electric times, squat 1000 pounds and bench 800.

He's a good get from sources here in Washington! Was only recruited as a db. Backed off from him because they are loaded right now at that position. Don't know why they didn't want him on offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT