ADVERTISEMENT

Dana is coming back home.

Very nice lineup of teams coming to Omaha, should be a great time.

I wish we could get that kind of draw when the regionals come to Denver. I always go, and always enjoy it, but the last couple of times our slate of teams has sucked bad.

Originally posted by newAD:
Wonder how the Jay fans in attendance will treat him?
No reason not to be for him and the Ducks... Won't matter if they win the first game or not... Bucky will walk away moving forward.

I love the Committee sometimes. In the case of Omaha, they bring Dana back to Omaha and create a possible matchup with Kansas and Wichita State. I'm not a fan of either Kansas or WSU, but I'm hoping for that game. In that case, I'd rather see WSU win. Yeah, I'm hoping to attend some games Friday.

He was honored at halftime of a game this season. His wife stood in because he was coaching, obviously. Reva was treated with great respect. The Altmans still have a lot of friends in and outside the program. It was disappointing when and how he left but Creighton has moved on as has Dana I'm sure.

That being said, I'm not sure how many of us will actually be watching the games live when tickets are going for 3 times face value.

ADVERTISEMENT