ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Campbell

giphy.gif

An appropriate attitude in the Butkus days but doesn't work so well these days with how they flag players that even look at a Qb's.

Reminds me of what bum Phillips said about kicking the door down, but at least bum had a pretty decent team

No need to bite off their knee caps. Just hit them in the balls.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9and4
Local media here is Detroit is essentially saying, "How do we keep hiring the same numbskull coach over and over again." To think, they fired Jim Caldwell because he didn't get far enough in the playoffs.

Local media here is Detroit is essentially saying, "How do we keep hiring the same numbskull coach over and over again." To think, they fired Jim Caldwell because he didn't get far enough in the playoffs.
I'm a Vikings fan so hey I love it.... I just feel bad for Dominic Raiola. He deserves to see his old team be watchable. I watched him meltdown in front of me on the sidelines in the old Metrodome one time. I thought he was going to kill the Lions' big fat old O line coach. Dominic was not a big guy at all. He looked like a midget compared to his line mates but man he had a motor and he was pissed.

Bullshit - his comments were well received locally. Even the suck-dick media around here covered it positively.
Hopefully he's got a plan to back it up. Its not easy to turn around the worst team in the league (all time).

Does anybody actually pay attention to what those guys say? Or Cowherd? They are sports shock jocks. They say dumb crap all the time to get clicks, retweets and ratings.

There just isn’t much else out there for morning sports TV. I used to really enjoy Mike and Mike, then that turned into the crap fest with Wingo and Golic Jr(can’t stand either). Now it’s somehow even worse Keyshawn freakin’ Johnson as a headliner.

Sorry to get off on a tangent...I know the guys you were talking about aren’t even ESPN guys.

There just isn’t much else out there for morning sports TV. I used to really enjoy Mike and Mike, then that turned into the crap fest with Wingo and Golic Jr(can’t stand either). Now it’s somehow even worse Keyshawn freakin’ Johnson as a headliner.

Sorry to get off on a tangent...I know the guys you were talking about aren’t even ESPN guys.

ESPN is flat out brutal in the morning now. I literally scroll thru Encore looking for an old movie where-as I used to watch ESPN.

Cowherd said the NFL should postpone the playoff game until Mahomes is ready to play. Because the NFL should want that guy showcased.

Literally the dumbest take. As of there has never been a playoff game where a superstar was injured and couldn’t play. And like the Bills fans would revolt over the favoritism. There is no way Cowherd actually believes that ridiculous stance. He knows it will get people riled up and will get dumb dumbs like me to comment on an internet message board about it. So he wins.

Bullshit - his comments were well received locally. Even the suck-dick media around here covered it positively.
Take it easy, Hedley. Maybe you should be questioning the media outlets you follow, and not me. What I have seen and heard here in Detroit is not good.

ADVERTISEMENT