ADVERTISEMENT

Dallas Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so it begins. I'm thinking there a few on here that will say "they had it coming".

It's a good thing POTUS got rid of all the assault gear for police departments to use.....now the criminals can use armored vans without much worry of being stopped.

Gunfire, bombs target Dallas police HQ http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/13/us/dallas-police-headquarters-shooting/index.html
Do you seriously think people want the police to get killed? There is a huge difference between holding police accountable for their actions and hoping they get killed. A lot of people want police to stop using unreasonable force where it isn't needed. They don't want police to be murdered on the streets. I really feel sorry for you since you don't seem to be able to understand the difference.

Do you seriously think people want the police to get killed? There is a huge difference between holding police accountable for their actions and hoping they get killed. A lot of people want police to stop using unreasonable force where it isn't needed. They don't want police to be murdered on the streets. I really feel sorry for you since you don't seem to be able to understand the difference.

Don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for the officers that now are in even more danger than before.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Yes I seriously do. Just watch the video at the bottom of the link. Guys on the roof top laughing at what sounds like a 50 cal being unloaded on police.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Yes I seriously do. Just watch the video at the bottom of the link. Guys on the roof top laughing at what sounds like a 50 cal being unloaded on police.
This is a terrible event. Sadly it isn't terrible enough to start any conversation on gun reform. Early reports are saying police have responded to three incidents of domestic violence involving a man with the name they believe to be the gunman. Who needs background checks to buy guns.

BTW, your initial post said a few on here will say the police had it coming. Could you please link any messages from anyone on this forum where they say police should be gunned down?

The POTUS "got rid of all the assault gear" ...........Umm.....really?

Come on man. It would have ha
Don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for the officers that now are in even more danger than before.

Looks like the police did just fine as they shot the man and he is now dead...just saying.

I understand the difference and agree with you. Unfortunately, there is a faction of people that don`t care anything about whether a cop lives or dies.

I understand the difference and agree with you. Unfortunately, there is a faction of people that don`t care anything about whether a cop lives or dies.
A very, very small faction of idiots. A much larger faction blames Obama for everything bad that happens in the country and in the world.

Sounds like this case is just domestic violence suspect lashing out beyond the home after losing custody, not connected to the recent controversies about police and African Americans

Sounds like this case is just domestic violence suspect
Don't throw your facts into this! There's a narrative to push!
Laughing out loud. Not sure what narrative you are talking about.....I didn't say anything about African Americans but I have the narrative? Oh that's rich. There are plenty of whites, Hispanics, Asians etc out there that are getting more and more defiant of authority. And it's starting to get more and more aggressive against police. If you can't see those facts, then i can't help you.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Laughing out loud. Not sure what narrative you are talking about.....I didn't say anything about African Americans but I have the narrative? Oh that's rich. There are plenty of whites, Hispanics, Asians etc out there that are getting more and more defiant of authority. And it's starting to get more and more aggressive against police. If you can't see those facts, then i can't help you.
People are getting more defiant of authority. Does that include a continuous barrage against the person in our country with the most authority?

People are getting more defiant of authority. Does that include a continuous barrage against the person in our country with the most authority?

When the law of the land is ignored and openly circumvented there should be a barrage against that person or group of people, don't you agree?

As far as this situation, it sounds like a guy who had some major issues and had the where with all to build and buy the things he did. The guy had major problems, feel for his family and hope they get through the upcoming scrutiny that will surely be coming.

If you are referring to my comment on the POTUS, it's funny you still think that office holds the most authority in this country. And that's not a shot at Obama......hasn't been a president in decades that has had the authority needed to run this country. Too many hands in his pocket.

If you are referring to my comment on the POTUS, it's funny you still think that office holds the most authority in this country. And that's not a shot at Obama......hasn't been a president in decades that has had the authority needed to run this country. Too many hands in his pocket.
According to our Constitution the person who is the President has more authority than any other one person. I don't know what is funny about abiding by the Constitution. What is the difference in saying you don't have to submit to the President's authority if you think he is wrong, and those people gathered around the girl who was sat on by the cop and thought they didn't have to listen to him because they thought he was in the wrong? If we want our children to respond to authority with respect, then we adults need to start showing it. There are ways to voice disapproval while still respecting authority.

What i feel sorry for is all the people that would rather point their fingers at the police, than the disrespectful lil $hits that have no respect for authority. No police aren't perfect, but don't turn a blind eye to the real issue which is the fabric of lower income families. Many of which only have one parental figure.

If those kids would have just left when they were told > we wouldn't even know about this pool party, but no lets blame a cop for pulling his gun when two kids move up on him> out of his line of site.
When did it become acceptable to move up on a cop. when did it become acceptable to charge a cop( michael brown). Our country is focked people. Were so scared of being labeled as racists, that we won't call situations for what they are.

Reactions: jeans15
Sad events. Even sadder that a fellow Cornhusker howls at the moon, blaming the darkness on Obama. I suppose if your shoes aren't shined, you'll blame Obama for that too. (And BTW--I'll bet you or one of your family members just got insurance through the ACA).

Lock it up, mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT