ADVERTISEMENT

Dak's ankle

borderline compound fracture. Definitely broke the tibia
He ain't coming back anytime soon.

Yeah, I don't need to see that in reverse slow mo. I almost always turn away of replays showing bad injuries. I have had too many of my own. Anyone else feel that way. Remember that McCallum injury? Or the Theisman?
oh yeah...

Reactions: baseball31ne
I've dislocated my right knee 5 times and my left 4 times. I lost track of how many times I've snapped my ankle sideways. I had to stop playing competitive sports or I'd end up a cripple. About 30 years old I went to non contact. I miss bball but don't miss the injuries.

I've dislocated my right knee 5 times and my left 4 times. I lost track of how many times I've snapped my ankle sideways. I had to stop playing competitive sports or I'd end up a cripple. About 30 years old I went to non contact. I miss bball but don't miss the injuries.

Dang that’s rough. Knee injuries suck.

I will be the one to ask it...

What does this mean for his future in Dallas? He wasn't worth max before the injury, sure isn't going to get it elsewhere either, now.

borderline compound fracture. Definitely broke the tibia
He ain't coming back anytime soon.
It's hard to say on the tibia from the only picture I've seen. You can have some pretty ugly dislocations and separate the tibia from the fibula. Let's hope the arteries and nerves weren't destroyed. We have some amazing surgeons in this country. It may not turn out to be as bad as the pictures looked. I dislocated my ankle a couple of years ago when walking on some icy rocks. Laying on the ground I could see that my foot was pointing 90 degrees away from my leg. I waited until I could catch my breath and just popped it back over in to place. Then I laced my boot up tighter and spent the rest of the day working on it at the ranch. Let's hope it's an uncomplicated ankle dislocation with a simple tibial fracture.

I will be the one to ask it...

What does this mean for his future in Dallas? He wasn't worth max before the injury, sure isn't going to get it elsewhere either, now.
He should have taken the deal Jerry offered him which IMO was very fair considering his production and lack of big wins. People are going to blame Jerry but this is all on Dak and his agent.

Last edited:
Reactions: tpmcg
Looks to just be a bad cramp.

For real though, that was nasty. I have watched some of the nastiest football injuries live. This one looks like that USC running back a few years ago when they were kicking the Huskers butt. He got tackled and after the play, he foot was on backwards. The absolute hands down nastiest one I remember seeing was when Napolean McCallum had his knee turned backwards by Ken Norton Jr. That one had a room full of Marines screaming like girls when we realized what the slo-mo was about to show.

Reactions: bigboxes

For real though, that was nasty. I have watched some of the nastiest football injuries live. This one looks like that USC running back a few years ago when they were kicking the Huskers butt. He got tackled and after the play, he foot was on backwards. The absolute hands down nastiest one I remember seeing was when Napolean McCallum had his knee turned backwards by Ken Norton Jr. That one had a room full of Marines screaming like girls when we realized what the slo-mo was about to show.

That was the last injury where I watched the replay. It so grossed me out.

The talking heads are upset that Dak doesn't have a long-term contract. That's Jerry's fault allegedly. He just wouldn't give a mediocre quarterback what he deserved. Choices get made. Choices have consequences. If it was Tony Romo, Jerry would have given him 10 years, 500 million guaranteed. End sarcasm.

The talking heads are upset that Dak doesn't have a long-term contract. That's Jerry's fault allegedly. He just wouldn't give a mediocre quarterback what he deserved. Choices get made. Choices have consequences. If it was Tony Romo, Jerry would have given him 10 years, 500 million guaranteed. End sarcasm.

The talking heads should be asking Dak if it was worth it to turn down a very lucrative contract instead of betting on himself and losing said bet.

Dak's 2020 salary is over $30M. And if he never plays again he is a legend in Dallas and can go into business if he wants. Of course, we hope he recovers and plays again.

It's the "amateur" players who are injured that bother me the most. Marcus Lattimore for one. For NU, Matt Herrian had a horrible injury spoiling a promising career.

Speaking of gruesome. Just saw pic of Alex Smith leg after surgery from broken leg and he contracted a flesh eating bacteria. 17 surgeries and 2 years later he's playing again. If you have the stomach check it out. Nasty

Yep, that’s the worst one by far that I’ve ever seen, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT