ADVERTISEMENT

daily updates about working out the bugs???

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
I've been posting to help point out issues. Hopefully SOMEONE is taking notes to get things straightened out. FWIW- got redirected to the Hickory Husker sight with just touching the type box to activate my keypad. I can't make this stuff up :) .

Good news... i was able to edit my title no problem. Touch boxes worked perfectly.

I've been posting to help point out issues. Hopefully SOMEONE is taking notes to get things straightened out. FWIW- got redirected to the Hickory Husker sight with just touching the type box to activate my keypad. I can't make this stuff up :) .
Nobody here has anything to do with programming or editing the page. Contact Rivals support if it is that concerning, they should be able to address your concerns.

I would say it's concerning when 75% of the new site isn't functional. Basic posting if you conduct your own trial and error on the device.

Looks like you're a member of the Scrolls, you'll have better luck getting their attention on the paid site.

A BIG thank you Tim! Went to RSS and FINALLY the extra features worked. I've noticed that each site tMB, CFS, Husker Board and RSS all are getting straightened out on different time frames. Thanks again!

ADVERTISEMENT