ADVERTISEMENT

D coordinator

I think Mike Siravo is a name that really makes sense. He might be a guy that wants to stay in the NFL though.

It's all about the ROI. Maybe he's writing a research paper on the mentality of convenience store customers.

His targets are the 300# customers that buy a Diet Coke and 2 packs of Marlboro's.
He could have done his whole doctoral research on his crazy old man. My wife literally asked me to get her a handgun for Christmas because the kid’s dad went off the deep end. (He worked in the same clinic).

There’s a trend with these hires that leads me to believe that the DC will not be Snow. Rhule is staying true to his word about hiring young coaches.
Snow’s old enough that coupled with his buyout might be happy to call it quits. IF I had been making his kind of money and got fired in the fall, screw it I’m going someplace warm.

Reactions: jsachisler
He could have done his whole doctoral research on his crazy old man. My wife literally asked me to get her a handgun for Christmas because the kid’s dad went off the deep end. (He worked in the same clinic).
That's a strange Christmas request.

Elijah Robinson not coming to Nebraska.

Hopefully, Rhule can bring in a really good D.C., because otherwise so far this staff is very underwhelming considering the budget he has to work with.

• Sad
Reactions: BleedRed78
Why is it that people talk out of their asses so much on this site? Do morons really feel like they know ANYTHING about football to be throwing out thoughts on who they like or dont like? And I am sorry... it is not just you... it is about 60% of the people on this board who should have gone into Power 5 head coaching instead of working at Arbys as a nighttime assistant manager.
I drive forklift at Menards in the morning and teach elementary school during the day. My record on NCAA14 is above average online and against AI. Thus, I reserve the right to look up coaches names at other schools and post the shit here. Thank you for your time.

Hopefully, Rhule can bring in a really good D.C., because otherwise so far this staff is very underwhelming considering the budget he has to work with.

Well break it down for us, your dream staff and how you would pay them with the $7 million pool. You are probably going to have to pay your coordinators $1+ million each, so you going to get Robinson and pay him $1 million to coach your DL?

Why is it that people talk out of their asses so much on this site? Do morons really feel like they know ANYTHING about football to be throwing out thoughts on who they like or dont like? And I am sorry... it is not just you... it is about 60% of the people on this board who should have gone into Power 5 head coaching instead of working at Arbys as a nighttime assistant manager.
classic(less). the very definition of these boards

Reactions: bigREDuglies

I think it's been clear since we got our DL coach that Elijah wasn't going to be coming. There's no job available for him.

Wonder why Snow hasn't been mentioned? Maybe he has had enough, but he's been with Rhule a long time.

You're supposed to ignore somebody who makes less than 10 posts a year over the last 18 years since their contribution is minimal and nothing more than their opinion.

If that poster was so knowledgeable maybe he could put an opinion out instead of talking about people who actually make a contribution whether you agree with them or not.
I guess that I need to google the word "contribution". There is a high percentage of "knowledgeable" people on this board who not only know more about what we need for coaching staff but also which high school prospects that we need to offer scholarships to. It reminds me of when I reviewed my scheduled heart surgery with the surgeon to advise him on how they should perform the procedure.

I guess that I need to google the word "contribution". There is a high percentage of "knowledgeable" people on this board who not only know more about what we need for coaching staff but also which high school prospects that we need to offer scholarships to. It reminds me of when I reviewed my scheduled heart surgery with the surgeon to advise him on how they should perform the procedure.
Since it took you 8 days to respond to my initial reply, it's not surprising it takes you a long time to come up with a football-related heart surgery reply.

You do realize people post their opinions on this site?

Is it possible, the opinions on this forum move just a little too fast for you to keep up?

If you're looking for some dialogue regarding heart surgery, try the Open forum.

Last edited:
Just stopped by to tell you that you are a dipsh!t.

Nothing wrong with Arby's, they make a pretty decent sandwich.

Since Rhule decided to keep Raiola, I’m now convinced he’ll hire Cosgrove as the next DC.
This way we can hear fans make excuses for Cozz, and how it really wasn’t his fault to begin with, he was just dealt a bad hand that first go around.

Why is it that people talk out of their asses so much on this site? Do morons really feel like they know ANYTHING about football to be throwing out thoughts on who they like or dont like?
Let's face it, some people are convinced that they have an innate ability to invest five minutes of their time googling stuff and coming out the other end with expert opinions.

I actually have a surgeon friend whose kid has a phd in Psych and is a manager at a convenience store. 😮. Happens more than you could imagine.
Buyer beware. Some degrees are interesting to pursue but the actual career opportunities are limited at best. And now with the cost of tuition continuing to rise, the reality of the situation is that the usual model of graduate from HS, enroll in college and figure out your major as you go needs to be done away with.

Since Rhule decided to keep Raiola, I’m now convinced he’ll hire Cosgrove as the next DC.
This way we can hear fans make excuses for Cozz, and how it really wasn’t his fault to begin with, he was just dealt a bad hand that first go around.
This would be a good get. He knows what it takes to win the BIG 10. I trust Barry Alvarez judgement. He’s helped us in the past with AD selection too, people forget that.

ADVERTISEMENT