ADVERTISEMENT

D coordinator

Currently run game coordinator for A&M. But I think they has someone else in mind for the main DC position.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Phil Snow, Geoff Collins, or Mike Siravo seem to me like the most likely choices for Rhule.

It will be interesting to see how things play out, will we have a DC or a DC & a defensive run game coordinator who takes the LB's or D-line and coordinates the run defense.

Matt might have to wait for a coach or two to finish the NFL season or college playoffs.

Has Robinson ever been a DC? If not I’m not sure I would love him as DC. Kind of a gamble
Why is it that people talk out of their asses so much on this site? Do morons really feel like they know ANYTHING about football to be throwing out thoughts on who they like or dont like? And I am sorry... it is not just you... it is about 60% of the people on this board who should have gone into Power 5 head coaching instead of working at Arbys as a nighttime assistant manager.

Why is it that people talk out of their asses so much on this site? Do morons really feel like they know ANYTHING about football to be throwing out thoughts on who they like or dont like? And I am sorry... it is not just you... it is about 60% of the people on this board who should have gone into Power 5 head coaching instead of working at Arbys as a nighttime assistant manager.
You’re in the wrong place if you don’t want to read ignorant takes. I think it’s logical to be concerned about hiring a DC who has never called a defense. It’s a talent way different than being a position coach. I have no idea if this guy has. That’s why I posed the question.

BTW I’m the guy earlier who posted that I’m not going to worry too much about Rhule’s hires. The idea of promoting a guy to DC who apparently hasn’t done it before seems like a stretch to me though.

You’re in the wrong place if you don’t want to read ignorant takes. I think it’s logical to be concerned about hiring a DC who has never called a defense. It’s a talent way different than being a position coach. I have no idea if this guy has. That’s why I posed the question.

BTW I’m the guy earlier who posted that I’m not going to worry too much about Rhule’s hires. The idea of promoting a guy to DC who apparently hasn’t done it before seems like a stretch to me though.
You're supposed to ignore somebody who makes less than 10 posts a year over the last 18 years since their contribution is minimal and nothing more than their opinion.

If that poster was so knowledgeable maybe he could put an opinion out instead of talking about people who actually make a contribution whether you agree with them or not.

• Haha
Reactions: ATX Husker
I'm proud of dingle. He's the only nighttime assistant manager I know at Arby's with a Ph.D.

You're supposed to ignore somebody who makes less than 10 posts a year over the last 18 years since their contribution is minimal and nothing more than their opinion.

If that poster was so knowledgeable maybe he could put an opinion out instead of talking about people who actually make a contribution whether you agree with them or not.
What the F is wrong with 18 posts a year? I resemble that statement🤣

Reactions: Sigrun K sker
Well, most likely the staff will be completed by Friday. At least that's what Rhule said his aim was so they could all hit the road recruiting.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Bill Busch.
You're right, I should've been a P5 coach.

I actually have a surgeon friend whose kid has a phd in Psych and is a manager at a convenience store. 😮. Happens more than you could imagine.
The decline in academic rigor due to the growing focus on keeping kids in school so the universities can psiphon off as much of their money as possible while providing increasingly worthless degrees is creating a record high number of barista PhDs.

I actually have a surgeon friend whose kid has a phd in Psych and is a manager at a convenience store. 😮. Happens more than you could imagine.
It's all about the ROI. Maybe he's writing a research paper on the mentality of convenience store customers.

His targets are the 300# customers that buy a Diet Coke and 2 packs of Marlboro's.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT